Got Banned

So today on Industrial Warfare I got banned by Gavin Chater because he's a little whining bitch that enjoys to abuse his power. I got a 36 inch from a crate and locked it in the middle of the base with no way for Nod to get to it, he kicks me 'for leaving vehicles empty to be stolen by Nod' even though it's literally IN THE MIDDLE OF THE BASE. Then I join back and called him an autistic fuck, he stole my 36 and then he muted me. I join again with his real name and bans me for 24 hours yeah buddy ok 'using name' I wouldn't mind if anyone joined with mine, I don't care at all, there's nothing they can use it for.

Now unban me, this guy does this crap on purpose on me and a couple of other guys just because he doesn't like us, and frankly we don't like him either. There shouldn't be any personal feelings when it comes to moderating, there's people talking racist crap ingame all the time and no one does anything but God forbid someone respond to this guy, he'll mute and ban you. A while ago he was talking trash to me so I literally said 'What did you say Gavin' then he muted me straight off. Seriously guys you should consider a bit more when picking mods and admins. If not then It'll be my pleasure to take this as a more personal matter since a couple of my friends know their way around a PC and I already know everything about this guy.

Lets get s a few things clear and check the logs for proof

1. I didn't know it was you (wnxh3adsh00t)as I dont have IRC. So to clear this up I nevere know a person when they come under a smurf name not that it mattered in this instance
  2. I never once spoke "trash" to you
  3. You first started messaging me (open chat) to leave the server and go to sniper server
  4. You then purchased a 36 inch and left it in the base for several minutes while you left the base to snipe
  5. I asked you nicely (via PM) to come and get it because people were complaining as it was locked in base
    1. you didn't....obviously
  6. An ion storm came and someone said unlock it or they will get into in base and destroy our base while storm was going
  7. I quicked you
  8. you then came back in with my real name or to that effect (GavinFaggotChedder) and you have been warned not only by me but admins not to do this
  9. I think kicked you for 24 hrs
  10. you then came back with a name n0gger (nigger?) but because the 24hr kick was in effect it auto kicked you
  11. you then came into TS and abused me again
  12. All always have an issue with mods as you have had several run ins, JoMamma etc..
  13. If an admin see fir to remove you kick then so be it otherwise dont use my real name or anyone else for that matter
  14. If you are personally threatening me then that is fine we can lets other authorities deal with that.
  15. My advice to you is to play within the rules

Rules below...No impersonation of any form

Rules

• Always follow the instructions of moderators
  • English is the main language on this server so please speak English when playing with other people. (if you are just with 2 people then it's fine just as long as you speak English when there are more people of whom you are unsure if they speak English). If you want to speak in a different language to someone please use the PM system. Open a chat window press '/' and start typing the name of the recipient. Press space and then type your message.
  • No cheating
  • No impersonation of any form, be it either clans, players, or both. This includes wearing clantags of a clan you are not part of, or making a tag to make it look like you are part of a clan that you are not part of. Examples an [sG] member wearing the |-TA tag or a -|TA member wearing a [sG]- tag.
  • No Team-hampering
  • No blocking the AI Ore Trucks
  • No unfair bug abuse
  • No Killwhoring or any other kind of whoring (these issues will only result in a ban or kick if it is done on a daily basis and is bad for the community)
  • No abusive language of any sort.
  • No ban or kick evading.

Breaking any of these rules may result in a timed ban, kick(24 hr ban) or a qkick(warning kick, aka quick kick).

5 hours ago, WNxHeadShot said:

I got banned by Gavin Chater because he's a little whining bitch that enjoys to abuse his power.

I join again with his real name and bans me for 24 hours

If not then It'll be my pleasure to take this as a more personal matter since a couple of my friends know their way around a PC and I already know everything about this guy.

he muted me. I join again with his real name

I am not going to engage in a lengthy discussion, and help perpetuate this drama.

My limited response is the following:

I fully support kickmofo on this.

WNxHeadShot - You are not a child so I am not going to speak to you like one, and dive into all the ridiculous details of your behavior.

You know how to behave accordingly, and chose not to. Then exacerbate it by making a very insulting post, lie about the facts, and threaten the mod.

I also understand you made this post right after the incident, and possibly let your emotions dictate your words.

So I'll give you an opportunity to reconsider your position on this issue. Otherwise the ban will remain indefinitely.