Kaiju CYOR Mafia [GAME OVER]

Shade939

On 7/24/2020 at 1:07 PM, Jeod said:

Anyway, so far all I can say is Cat5’s a mystery and Louis is the type of girl to have a great date with you but will steal your stuff in exchange.

23 minutes ago, Jeod said:

I thought about nolynching again since we can afford it, but orange is also on the table as the confessed tp.

18 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

I'm immune.

For today, anyway.

I can get on board another NoLynch today, learn what we can tomorrow night, and lynch the TP.

I mean, I don't know (and TBH for obvious reasons I'm not the most invested in finding out), but if it's not Cat 5, it's somebody we've cleared, and they've been cleared falsely. I'd even go so far as to tinfoil Retal maybe and that kill was just a super bus.

Just now, FRAYDO said:

For today, anyway.

I can get on board another NoLynch today, learn what we can tomorrow night, and lynch the TP.

Tomorrow I will have already won so I won't care, you'll just be wasting your time finding the last scum :p

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

I mean, I don't know (and TBH for obvious reasons I'm not the most invested in finding out), but if it's not Cat 5, it's somebody we've cleared, and they've been cleared falsely. I'd even go so far as to tinfoil Retal maybe and that kill was just a super bus.

No, like he said he’d have let KY use his daykill first since he could copy it.

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

It takes a long time to activate though, and charge up to 200% though :p

200? So she has some time. Just give it to snipe then.

Is it gonna blow up during the day? Fireworks could be fun.

Let me rephrase. It CAN charge up to 200%. It doesn't NEED to. But it'll take till the end of next day phase to actually kill her. I can also prevent her from passing it, because I don't trust her to pass it to someone we agree upon.

Also, before anyone tries, it can't be put back on me at this point, I'm immune to my own bomb once it activates :p

FWIW I intended to use my action on Sunflower, but not my tracking action. I intended to use my roleblock on her, although since I missed the window my action did not occur. However, she was still blocked somehow(?).

2 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

Let me rephrase. It CAN charge up to 200%. It doesn't NEED to. But it'll take till the end of next day phase to actually kill her. I can also prevent her from passing it, because I don't trust her to pass it to someone we agree upon.

Also, before anyone tries, it can't be put back on me at this point, I'm immune to my own bomb once it activates :p

Can I have it?

Just now, FRAYDO said:

The fact she was "blocked" appears to me as a cover for the lack of the nightkill, although I also still believe no NK was attempted N2 either in the event of a track.

Too many other possibilities and not many inconsistencies with her story yet. Not worth lynching yet.

I mean, you'd have to ask Louis... and frankly do we trust Louis to pass it reasonably :p

She tried to pass my gummies to Cat5 as requested (I assume), so...yeah. I’ve also about said all I can for the game at this point. The cards are out there and I’ve got work.

1 minute ago, Jeod said:

She tried to pass my gummies to Cat5 as requested (I assume), so...yeah. I’ve also about said all I can for the game at this point. The cards are out there and I’ve got work.

I mean, are you BP or something? Because if so I'm going to veto that too because I need a kill :p

I mean, are you BP or something? Because if so I'm going to veto that too because I need a kill :p

Tbh I wanna chat with KY and see if my theory for snipe is correct. I’m afraid I won’t have time for much else. It’s pretty fortunate for me that I’ve been able to contribute this much already.