Kaiju CYOR Mafia [GAME OVER]

Shade939

1 minute ago, Retaliation said:

How much of this is influenced by your desire to blow her up?

Honestly I'm not really paying attention right now so I forgot she had the bomb, so it wasn't influenced by it at all.

1 minute ago, Sunflower said:

Why wouldn't I counterclaim when something like that comes up? It's practically identical to my action.

How is it identical in any way, shape, or form. I don't die in their place, my second action let's me steal from then instead.

I don't believe you and you're definitely scum to me.

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

Not that you guys probably care what I think, but if it's Sunflower vs Louis I totally think it's Louis.

I'm a little offended by this, and why??

2 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

Not that you guys probably care what I think, but if it's Sunflower vs Louis I totally think it's Louis.

You just get totally transparent in cases like this. You lost a game, amusingly with KY as a partner, because it was too obvious that you were defending him. It's clear as day what you're trying to do here.

4 minutes ago, Louis said:

But you would have known if your ability worked and you said it hadn't

And going back to this that doesn't make sense for me, how do you protect people? By dying in their place instead of the intended person?

I'm King Kong. I'm fiercely protective of my playthings. *shrug*

1 minute ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

You just get totally transparent in cases like this. You lost a game, amusingly with KY as a partner, because it was too obvious that you were defending him. It's clear as day what you're trying to do here.

I'll expect an apology post game.

Just now, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Yeah, he is. He's claiming it's impossible to stop him at this point. I know I don't have anything, but I'm betting somebody does.

Orange had the desperation to live to the end which makes him Third Party for me 

1 minute ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

He's saying it's Louis so we don't lynch the last mafia member right?

Just now, FRAYDO said:

Am I wrong to suspect Sunflower then? Go for the triple NoLynch today and lynch Orange D4, call it a game?

I mean, by then, my wincon will have been completed, so I won't even stop you, but you'll just be wasting your time.

1 minute ago, FRAYDO said:

Am I wrong to suspect Sunflower then? Go for the triple NoLynch today and lynch Orange D4, call it a game?

No, I don't think so. Orange is probably TP. Sunflower is probably Mafia. Or, given the counterclaim, substitute Louis instead. Currently trying to backtrack and see if it could make sense for KY/Louis to be a team.

1 minute ago, Retaliation said:

He's saying it's Louis so we don't lynch the last mafia member right?

I mean you're right in that I probably shouldn't even be helping you guys from my perspective, but personally I still don't rule out that it could be Cat 5.

Just now, Category 5 Hurricane said:

That's what I'm thinking, yes.

Which makes sense, given this line.

2 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

I mean, by then, my wincon will have been completed, so I won't even stop you, but you'll just be wasting your time.

If we win today, then his wincon will not yet be reached. Would we be correct in assuming that?

Just now, Sunflower said:

I don't really understand what's going on here. You guys can lynch me if you want, but you're going to find that I was telling the truth all along. I was just trying to help.

You know I'm a little concerned that if Sunflower turns out to be town everyone is going to go after me