Kaiju CYOR Mafia [GAME OVER]

Shade939

6 minutes ago, Louis said:

What are you saying? (The last part) 

I’m saying that there isn’t exactly a great reason to trust your claim that the gummy passing was blocked. You can’t eat them and if you pass them I gain more info. It’s perfectly reasonable for a hostile to keep them.

18 minutes ago, Jeod said:

I think it’s time we hear more about this item. It’s name and description.

It's name is literally strange device. It has a very basic description about how it automatically attaches to whoever has it and has a special pass action and passively displays some kind of readout.

Yes, it's literally just called Strange Device. It's description is one line and all it says is origin unknown and that it's attached to your body.

It is indeed at 80% now. IIRC it was indeed at 40% last Louis called it out, so I guess passing it is not the only way it charges.

28 minutes ago, Jeod said:

I’m saying that there isn’t exactly a great reason to trust your claim that the gummy passing was blocked. You can’t eat them and if you pass them I gain more info. It’s perfectly reasonable for a hostile to keep them.

I wish there was a way to prove it but I can't, as I said before I passed it to Cat5 but then it didn't pass. (I'm not claiming I was roleblocked here) my other two actions succeed which were passing an item to Orange and stealing from Fraydo but he had nothing

22 minutes ago, Sunflower said:

Does that mean it jumped 40% overnight?

When I stole it from Retal it went to 40%, but when I was night it went to 60%, but I'm assuming since it passed to Orange a different person it turned 80%

I can't believe I'm seriously considering it's Bowsette's crown and some kind of mind control device.

3 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

Yes, it's literally just called Strange Device. It's description is one line and all it says is origin unknown and that it's attached to your body.

It is indeed at 80% now. IIRC it was indeed at 40% last Louis called it out, so I guess passing it is not the only way it charges.

I'd assume 20% every night and 20% on pass. It didn't rise 40% night one because it didn't start attached to it's originator.

11 minutes ago, Jeod said:

On another note, I think it’s time Louis told us who blocked her if anyone. Isn’t that right, Spider Queen?

PFT you didn't let me explain yet as I said I never got blocked it had to do with Cat5

Just now, Louis said:

All of my other actions worked, all except when I passed the item to Cat5, so it had nothing on my part , just his

If he manages to survive, I'll be sure to question him in our extended masonry (his doing, not sure why).

8 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

So we can hit him with day actions...

That was definitely helpful.

I still have no idea what's going on with the failed actions. I wondered if maybe it has to do with my targets not using night actions (not sure if Cat 5's masonry extension counts as an action?) But there's other aspects of my character that IMO should still happen even if my target didn't use an action to block.

The only other thing I can think is that someone is making my actions fail somehow.