Jeod Possibly Scum
OrangeP47 TP Scum
Retaliation Not Scum
FRAYDO Not Scum
Sunflower Possibly Scum
Louis Orange's Arachnid Helper
Category 5 Hurricane Possibly Scum
LEAD No Lynch

Day Three Ends sometime in the next century.

So I was interested in the reactions to my day action today because it would be very easy for scum to confuse KY's absolute zero cannon (kills target) with my down powered absolute zero strike (dayblocks a player). So a reaction that expected cat5 to die reads as scummy to me. Both Jeod and Cat5 thought it was a daykill while sunflower did not. 

1 minute ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

I'm confused. You did do a daykill before, I just assumed it was the same action. I didn't pay attention to the name.

Actually, I would figure a scum player on KYs team would have a better chance of knowing that the names are and that what you used was different.

I agree it's pretty inconclusive.

Shade revealed all of KY's abilities when he died and said the cannons went rogue. It was a pretty memorable action, and Retal has been talking about doing things with dead bodies. But yeah I'm not sure how much stock I'd put into it Jeod and Cat 5 thinking it was a kill other than maybe using a kill each day would be a little intense.

2 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

@Louis Why did you cross Jeod off of your list?

I didn't cross him off, I just set him aside so I could go back to him later to reevaluate him. D2 he didn't sound scummy and Jeod still doesn't seem like a threat D3 to me at the start. Now, I do see your point about his reaction and he's starting to sounds a bit scummy. There's more information for me to go off on now.

1 minute ago, Louis said:

I didn't cross him off, I just set him aside so I could go back to him later to reevaluate him. D2 he didn't sound scummy and Jeod still doesn't seem like a threat D3 to me at the start. Now, I do see your point about his reaction and he's starting to sounds a bit scummy. There's more information for me to go off on now.

On 7/25/2020 at 3:37 PM, Louis said:

EDIT: The people I'v narrowed off my list are Jeod due to my ability I used on him last night (without revealing too much of myself) and ILTS is my possible Third Party guy

What did you mean by this then? Orange is going to kill you if we can't find the last scum, so it's probably time for a full role reveal.

Nah I built it up too much my webs just protect people in doing so my webs catches any items they sent or received, the reason I crossed Jeod because he confirmed something for me. I think it was about the gummies and how he had to reveal what it did at the cost of spying on people.

2 minutes ago, Louis said:

Nah I built it up too much my webs just protect people in doing so my webs catches any items they sent or received, the reason I crossed Jeod because he confirmed something for me. I think it was about the gummies and how he had to reveal what it did at the cost of spying on people.

Your webs protect people from kills?

10 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

I can't remember that game at all.

I mostly just remember you, me, and Allie29 forming an unbeatable alliance where we could protect each other at night and you provided weapons during the day. And we took down mafia eventually, but there were some...collateral casualties left in our wake.

42 minutes ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

Anyone know when @FRAYDO will be around to give his report? I've got an idea, but I want to see what he has to report from last night. Also, mafia did not target me again. So I'm assuming they chose not to do a night kill.

I wish I could have been more helpful, but I completely missed N2. I did not submit an action in time and did nothing.

2 minutes ago, Sunflower said:

Hmmm. That's interesting. Because I protect people from kills too. My action actually does two things. I block people from using actions, and if that person is targeted by a kill while I'm visiting them, I die instead.

Oh okay........ Well mine prevents them from being attack at the same time stealing any items

2 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

What the fuck, Sunflower is counterclaiming Louis now? I didn't think it was time for this level of desperation yet!

Why wouldn't I counterclaim when something like that comes up? It's practically identical to my action.

1 minute ago, Sunflower said:

Because I visited ILTS and he said that scum tried to kill him. If I was allowed to visit him like I tried to, I would have died.

I don't believe this. Had I submitted my action in time, I would have tailed you. I am currently under the belief that your lack of action was deliberate, unlike mine. However, since I did nothing it works out in your favor anyway.

Just now, Sunflower said:

Because I visited ILTS and he said that scum tried to kill him. If I was allowed to visit him like I tried to, I would have died.

But you would have known if your ability worked and you said it hadn't

5 minutes ago, Sunflower said:

Hmmm. That's interesting. Because I protect people from kills too. My action actually does two things. I block people from using actions, and if that person is targeted by a kill while I'm visiting them, I die instead.

And going back to this that doesn't make sense for me, how do you protect people? By dying in their place instead of the intended person?