Kaiju CYOR Mafia [GAME OVER]

Shade939

9 hours ago, OrangeP47 said:

I visited you, but it wasn't me.

If this is an item that can be freely passed around, then the only way to limit suspects is to know who had items and where those went. Anyone who didn't claim a pass and have a verified recipient is a suspect for the device.

Not Retal because he announced it and it already had a number on it, that seems to suggest it needs to change hands 5 times. Probably not Louis because she decided to steal the thing, though I suppose it could be a way of advancing the "timer" if you know how it works. Not Jeod because his item is already accounted for. Not KY because his targets are known (unless items can't be tracked?)

Am I missing any details that would eliminate iLTS, FRAYDO, or Sunflower from doing an item pass?

Considering scum are already down one man, and likely only started with two to begin with, it only makes sense that an item thief can change the timer. Realistically, scum can't guarantee the item will ever reach 100 in this game. Therefore, I postulate that it's third party or town. Either way, probably shouldn't become the primary subject of conversation for the remaining 12 hours.

8 hours ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

If this is an item that can be freely passed around, then the only way to limit suspects is to know who had items and where those went. Anyone who didn't claim a pass and have a verified recipient is a suspect for the device.

Not Retal because he announced it and it already had a number on it, that seems to suggest it needs to change hands 5 times. Probably not Louis because she decided to steal the thing, though I suppose it could be a way of advancing the "timer" if you know how it works. Not Jeod because his item is already accounted for. Not KY because his targets are known (unless items can't be tracked?)

Am I missing any details that would eliminate iLTS, FRAYDO, or Sunflower from doing an item pass?

Not sure on ILTS. Since he said he was slumbering, that makes it sound like he couldn't have done anything, but I'm not sure how it works. Then again an item that needs to be charged up might fit the flavor of a character that starts out asleep and needs to be woken up. With FRAYDO, we know that he used an action on KY, but I guess he still could have passed an item. For me, it depends on whether you believe my account of what happened last night. Something caused my action to fail and prevented me from visiting ILTS like I wanted to. I assume that would have prevented me from passing an item too.

Anyway, ##vote no lynch

Sorry to be in so late and missing a lot. Schoolwork got the better of my time this day and previous. Happy to have done my part and be one scum down. 

Given the remaining time, I don’t think it wise to bring up any cases so I will get my reading done and be ready for tonight and D3.

On 7/24/2020 at 11:57 AM, Jeod said:

I just didn’t wanna be a stereotypical Japanese monster. Only difference between me and Cat5 is my mind went to sweets while his went to boobs.

Cat5 made the better choice.

3 hours ago, Sunflower said:

Not sure on ILTS. Since he said he was slumbering, that makes it sound like he couldn't have done anything, but I'm not sure how it works. Then again an item that needs to be charged up might fit the flavor of a character that starts out asleep and needs to be woken up. With FRAYDO, we know that he used an action on KY, but I guess he still could have passed an item. For me, it depends on whether you believe my account of what happened last night. Something caused my action to fail and prevented me from visiting ILTS like I wanted to. I assume that would have prevented me from passing an item too.

Anyway, ##vote no lynch

How are you unsure of ILTS, he was almost killed last night and yet you're unsure. You make me suspicious and now on my radar.

I think you came out flat that you visited ILTS so it doesn't make you look suspicious but there is no way of confirming what you did. I feel like there are some holes in your story.

4 minutes ago, Louis said:

How are you unsure of ILTS, he was almost killed last night and yet you're unsure. You make me suspicious and now on my radar.

I think you came out flat that you visited ILTS so it doesn't make you look suspicious but there is no way of confirming what you did. I feel like there are some holes in your story.

If there's third party, and given how this game has gone, it would be pretty fitting for scum and third party to be tripping over themselves. Also slumbering/protection abilities would be kind of a third party loadout, but eh....

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

If there's third party, and given how this game has gone, it would be pretty fitting for scum and third party to be tripping over themselves. Also slumbering/protection abilities would be kind of a third party loadout, but eh....

And most likely he is Third Party at least that's a more ILTS role

Just now, Louis said:

And most likely he is Third Party at least that's a more ILTS role

I'm just saying, while Sunflower's statement is a little... odd, maybe, it's not quite the outright derp you seemed to be accusing her of.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

I'm just saying, while Sunflower's statement is a little... odd, maybe, it's not quite the outright derp you seemed to be accusing her of.

I'm more interested in Cat 5/Jeod as possible scum than Sunflower, as while we can't verify Sunflower, I don't think a scum would have made that claim on ILTS knowing the NK target was him that failed *when they weren't even the one that did the kill because it's pretty clear that was KY now*.

I'm more interested in Cat 5/Jeod as possible scum than Sunflower, as while we can't verify Sunflower, I don't think a scum would have made that claim on ILTS knowing the NK target was him that failed *when they weren't even the one that did the kill because it's pretty clear that was KY now*.

Unless KY or Sunflower is a janitor, which I doubt, the play doesn't make sense for a KY/Sunflower team.

6 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

Unless KY or Sunflower is a janitor, which I doubt, the play doesn't make sense for a KY/Sunflower team.

Out of the loop, why exactly doesn’t it make sense?

8 minutes ago, Jeod said:

Out of the loop, why exactly doesn’t it make sense?

Why would two scum target the same person, specifically one they were going to kill?

I believe Sunflower when she said she targetted ILTS because she said it before ILTS revealed he was the target of the failed NK.

24 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

Why would two scum target the same person, specifically one they were going to kill?

I believe Sunflower when she said she targetted ILTS because she said it before ILTS revealed he was the target of the failed NK.

What I'm saying is that I believe she said it first so it doesn't draw attention to her, maybe she did the night kill and played it off as a failed attempt on her night ability, and funny thing is the night kill failed too.

She's making no sense from her arguments and I believe that we should seriously take a look at her but don't eliminate her as scum. She's been scum before and usually stays under the radar until the last minute. I won't let that slip away.

Just now, Louis said:

What I'm saying is that I believe she said it first so it doesn't draw attention to her, maybe she did the night kill and played it off as a failed attempt on her night ability, and funny thing is the night kill failed too.

But FRAYDO saw KY go to two different places, if that doesn't scream "I did a normal action AND the NK" then what is it?

Just now, Louis said:

She's making no sense from her arguments and I believe that we should seriously take a look at her but don't eliminate her as scum. She's been scum before and usually stays under the radar until the last minute. I won't let that slip away.

I hate to break it to you but even people who have never been scum can be scum in a new game :colbert:

10 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

But FRAYDO saw KY go to two different places, if that doesn't scream "I did a normal action AND the NK" then what is it?

I don't know, but what I'm saying is not to dismiss her as you have off the scum table. There's something not right about her and until her actions are cleared that's when I'll fully be ready to take her off the table. The reason that you dimiss her so quickly is making me think it might be an Orange/Sunflower team. But I'm not 100%. I'm more-so confused on the matter is all.

But seeing as KY did visit Orange doesn't make me suspect him as much as Sunflower.

2 minutes ago, Louis said:

I don't know, but what I'm saying is not to dismiss her as you have off the scum table. There's something not right about her and until her actions are cleared that's when I'll fully be ready to take her off the table. The reason that you dimiss her so quickly is making me think it might be an Orange/Sunflower team. But I'm not 100%. I'm more-so confused on the matter is all.

But seeing as KY did visit Orange doesn't make me suspect him as much as Sunflower.

How many scum do you think we have? There are only 9 players, and if it's KY, me, AND Sunflower, fully 1/3 of the players would be outright mafia scum, and not even Shade would unbalance a game that badly.

4 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

How many scum do you think we have? There are only 9 players, and if it's KY, me, AND Sunflower, fully 1/3 of the players would be outright mafia scum, and not even Shade would unbalance a game that badly.

EVERYONE is SCUM to ME until I feel safe about them the people of narrowed off my list as possible SCUM is Jeod and ILTS the rest I'm narrowing down.

Just now, Louis said:

EVERYONE is SCUM to ME until I feel safe about them the people of narrowed off my list as possible SCUM is Jeod and ILTS the rest I'm narrowing down.

You've taken Jeod off your list when he's pretty much one of a very few select people most of us are explicitly not eliminating? I feel as if the shoe is now on the other foot.