Kaiju CYOR Mafia [GAME OVER]

Shade939

6 minutes ago, Sunflower said:

He could be, but Louis seemed to confirm what he was saying about the item.

I'm more keyed in on the KY vs FRAYDO thing.

It's about his perspective, not what the item does or does not do.

12 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

Because an item that only has an effect after 5 passes seems kind of under powered for a scum ability. What's the worst it could do, kill someone?

I mean, that's a big assumption at this point still.

2 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

I mean, that's a big assumption at this point still.

I honestly don't think it's that big of an assumption. There's 9 players, it goes up 20% each time it gets passed to a player... how are mafia going to use that in a typical game of this many players? If I were to get something that worked like that I'd much sooner think "third party" than "mafia".

1 minute ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

I honestly don't think it's that big of an assumption. There's 9 players, it goes up 20% each time it gets passed to a player... how are mafia going to use that in a typical game of this many players? If I were to get something that worked like that I'd much sooner think "third party" than "mafia".

I mean, if that's what the consensus is, then maybe, but it's another piece of the pie when added to the fact that Retal is saying his action failed too.

4 hours ago, Jeod said:

@Louis Did you get an item from me?

Yeah, I stole an item from Jeod last night, I can intercept any items before it is sent or received.

3 minutes ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

Um this device does sound like third party, but that's just my guess.

4 hours ago, Jeod said:

I tried to pass an item to someone, but you apparently stole it from me. I thought you had stolen it from them. At the least, we know that your ability gets resolved before items are passed.

Who did you try to pass the item to and why, is it dangerous?

2 minutes ago, Sunflower said:

How does the item you got from Jeod make you feel about him?

Makes me a little suspicious of him until he answers the questions, but my biggest concern is that, is passing an item the only thing he did? Unless I misread somewhere that he did something?

4 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

I mean, if that's what the consensus is, then maybe, but it's another piece of the pie when added to the fact that Retal is saying his action failed too.

You could help with that by offering up your body for Science!

Speaking of bodies, I'm going to kill KY by around the 24 hour mark (probably sooner). FRAYDO's claim sounds like he caught scum doing both their personal and team action and KY's only defense has been denying and deflecting. He could at least accuse FRAYDO of being lying and filthy scum!

3 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

Speaking of bodies, I'm going to kill KY by around the 24 hour mark (probably sooner). FRAYDO's claim sounds like he caught scum doing both their personal and team action and KY's only defense has been denying and deflecting. He could at least accuse FRAYDO of being lying and filthy scum!

If I had a kill action I'd be pressuring KY for more activity/defense, so I approve of this. Just make sure he knows about it :v 

You mean by giving the item to me? I'm not necessarily opposed.

I'm also not necessarily opposed to shooting KY or whatever, and hell, if you do it, and he is Scum, then I guess you're probably safe, so two slots with one stone so to speak.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

I'm also not necessarily opposed to shooting KY or whatever, and hell, if you do it, and he is Scum, then I guess you're probably safe, so two slots with one stone so to speak.

Though that said, item horder Louis seems to be in charge now :p

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

No I mean you should figure out a way to die so my ability can actually work!

1 minute ago, Louis said:

Hey! What's that supposed to mean? I can help but steal itemssssss.

I mean, neither Retal nor myself have any say where that item goes now. I'm not really suspecting you at the moment, though item horder is not the most honorable of roles.

1 minute ago, Retaliation said:

No I mean you should figure out a way to die so my ability can actually work!

I think you will have to be disappointed :p

If KY called FRAYDO a liar I'd be pretty certain he is scum. There doesn't seem to be a reasonable angle for FRAYDO to be pulling a lie here.

Scum!KY usually folds like a napkin when he has evidence against him. He's sticking to his story for now, though.

1 minute ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

If KY called FRAYDO a liar I'd be pretty certain he is scum. There doesn't seem to be a reasonable angle for FRAYDO to be pulling a lie here.

Scum!KY usually folds like a napkin when he has evidence against him. He's sticking to his story for now, though.

I mean, there's the third option in that FRAYDO could just be wrong somehow, though I regard that as not that likely, but it *is* technically possible.  If KY comes up town, though, it doesn't automatically mean FRAYDO lied though.

3 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

I mean, neither Retal nor myself have any say where that item goes now. I'm not really suspecting you at the moment, though item horder is not the most honorable of roles.

I'm not an item hoarder, I was planning to pass it the next night, I don't want to have it when it gets to 100%. Honestly, I don't wanna have probability items because I don't want to die.

Just now, Louis said:

I'm not an item hoarder, I was planning to pass it the next night, I don't want to have it when it gets to 100%. Honestly, I don't wanna have probability items because I don't want to die.

If not a horder, still a thief though :p

12 minutes ago, Louis said:

Why is Orange's death so important to you, wait are you third party?

No, it would just be very cathartic! I am green text man for flavor reasons.

9 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

I mean, there's the third option in that FRAYDO could just be wrong somehow, though I regard that as not that likely, but it *is* technically possible.  If KY comes up town, though, it doesn't automatically mean FRAYDO lied though.

It would be the perfect excuse to lynch Retaliation though :v

As we all seem to be in agreement... @Shade939

##Zeus Plasma Disc Battery Killing_You

1 minute ago, Retaliation said:

No, it would just be very cathartic! I am green text man for flavor reasons.

It would be the perfect excuse to lynch Retaliation though :v

As we all seem to be in agreement... @Shade939

Googling that only comes up with fricking frizzbees.

2 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

It could be wrong, but I don't think FRAYDO is lying about it. That's the part I'm trying to figure out, though nobody has answered me about the two visits thing. If it's wrong I think something would have to have been altered FRAYDO's report.

It would be odd to have a tracker in a game where someone could visit two targets at once as mechanically a tracker should just get one result. And it makes me wonder when there is a connection of actions between Jeod-Orange-KY-iLTS-Sunflower if someone in there might have done something to manipulate such a report. Jeod happened to have that last-minute vote on Orange that I'm not convinced was a joke, then KY claims an Orange target but is also seen going to iLTS, and Sunflower tried to target iLTS but failed somehow and nobody knows why?

Just now, Retaliation said:

Killing_You is obliterated by a concentrated barrage of plasma fire.

He was MECHAGODZILLA or KIRYU

Bio: With Japan under siege from several monsters over the years, coupled with the sighting of a new Godzilla, the Japanese Defense Force decided to undergo a special project: Build a machine capable of fighting kaiju using the skeleton of the original Godzilla as a frame. The result was the largest weapon of war ever constructed. From electromasers to railguns and even the Absolute Zero Cannon, Mechagodzilla is virtually unstoppable... which posed an issue when Godzilla's soul took control and laid waste to Japan.

Alignment: Mafia

main-qimg-6d1c15063ee81bd8dd1fbe2d14c3d9

Day Actions:

##Absolute Zero Cannon <target>

Night Actions:

##Tactical Scan <target>

Kiryu's Will (passive)

Items: