Kaiju CYOR Mafia [GAME OVER]

Shade939

1 minute ago, Retaliation said:

I'd personally prefer to keep scum guessing if iLTS is still BP or not.

We need to evaluate if Sunflower is telling the truth and if she set him off...

Personally, I'm not ready to condemn Sunflower. She just volunteered her action didn't work. That's generally a bad move if you're scum (though doesn't stop them from doing it sometimes) so I don't think she'd do it if so.

2 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

We need to evaluate if Sunflower is telling the truth and if she set him off...

Personally, I'm not ready to condemn Sunflower. She just volunteered her action didn't work. That's generally a bad move if you're scum (though doesn't stop them from doing it sometimes) so I don't think she'd do it if so.

Yeah but she's tricky when she's scum and I have a feeling that she might be, sometimes the person who volunteers first to come out with their night actions are usually scum buttttt I don't know there's not enough info unless people start talking 

Just now, Louis said:

Yeah but she's tricky when she's scum and I have a feeling that she might be, sometimes the person who volunteers first to come out with their night actions are usually scum buttttt I don't know there's not enough info unless people start talking 

Well that's the other thing. Half of us haven't talked. Of those that did, Retal ALSO said his action didn't work, so there's that...

I'm not going to volunteer what I did, but I will volunteer that it *did* work.

29 minutes ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

Can't a leviathan get some rest in these parts? Anyways, I was slumbering and someone just had to go and wake me up... Night kill failed on me cause I'm bulletproof.

Could your slumber be a reason why my block action failed? Or do you think it's something else?

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

Well that's the other thing. Half of us haven't talked. Of those that did, Retal ALSO said his action didn't work, so there's that...

I'm not going to volunteer what I did, but I will volunteer that it *did* work.

What is that supposed to mean?!?! Well I have a passive that mostly that let's me see whose visited me and no one has but I got an item also

Just now, Louis said:

What is that supposed to mean?!?! Well I have a passive that mostly that let's me see whose visited me and no one has but I got an item also

It means we are still lacking a lot of information, and will likely gain a more complete picture once everyone checks in? But it also means that even with the people who have checked in, we can pick between Sunflower and Retal as suspicious people.

Honestly it might be time for the rare day 2 no lynch. Would give me more time to evaluate if this strange device that was attached to me last night is good or not. I suspect bomb or third party shenanigans.

????

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

????

Someone gave me an item last night that has basically no flavor. Just a device I can remove and attach (same action) to someone else (as a replacement for passing it). Has a passive countdown that is currently at 20%.

I'm thinking that at 100% it either kills the player it is attached to, makes them super kaiju, or it's recording the players it's attached to for some reason (like a pokedex?).

2 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

Someone gave me an item last night that has basically no flavor. Just a device I can remove and attach (same action) to someone else (as a replacement for passing it). Has a passive countdown that is currently at 20%.

I'm thinking that at 100% it either kills the player it is attached to, makes them super kaiju, or it's recording the players it's attached to for some reason (like a pokedex?).

If we had a pokedex that'd be a hilarious addition to this game.

I was planning on keeping it for a night to see if progress increased over time or when it was passed between players :eng99:

Hey don't cry, I'll give it back to you cause it's creepy and what you say is true. I trust you!