Kaiju CYOR Mafia [GAME OVER]

Shade939

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

Also while yes this is pretty much a flavor claim, I'm not gonna reveal my power(s), obviously, and thankfully Shade isn't a player to fish for them :p

In some cultures, it's considered rude to hide your power level...

Just now, Retaliation said:

In some cultures, it's considered rude to hide your power level...

I mean, you can look up Striker Eureka's stats/loadout and see what the Jaeger has to work with, though obviously some creativity can still go into what that translates to. It's not as if "Chest Missile Launcher" is a game ability any more than "heat breath" is for a kaiju or something, and I think I was pretty creative with my interpretation. I'd rather keep scum guessing what they have to deal with though.

4 hours ago, OrangeP47 said:

##Vote No Lynch

So Jeod has plenty of time to see and think about it :p

I presume this is what we're going to do, given it's a cyor.

That was a bit quick. I mean, I definitely think we should go in this direction, but I think you moved too early.

9 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

That was a bit quick. I mean, I definitely think we should go in this direction, but I think you moved too early.

I mean, we can still discuss what to do. There was, at the time, fewer posts than I thought there'd be, but maybe I'm just used to champs posting lately, and there have been more posts now. It also appears Jeod is not 100% AWOL during the day, so there's that.

1 minute ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Why are you so specifically focused on Jeod? Am I forgetting some recent dust up between you?

Because my vote for no lynch really was just a courtesy to put it out there before he had to poof, but he didn't poof?

The other things are things he started, so ask him.

1 hour ago, OrangeP47 said:

Because my vote for no lynch really was just a courtesy to put it out there before he had to poof, but he didn't poof?

The other things are things he started, so ask him.

Eh, I don't know. You called him out, and Jeod reacted to that as I would expect him to. You calling him out is the part that looks weird to me.

I guess I can see that maybe you didn't mean to antagonize him, but that's not what my first impression was.

PLAYER VOTE
iLikeToSnipe  
Jeod  
OrangeP47 No Lynch
Killing_You No Lynch
Retaliation Retaliation
FRAYDO  
Sunflower  
Louis  
Category 5 Hurricane  
LEAD No Lynch

24 Hours and around Seven Minutes till Hammer.

33 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Eh, I don't know. You called him out, and Jeod reacted to that as I would expect him to. You calling him out is the part that looks weird to me.

I guess I can see that maybe you didn't mean to antagonize him, but that's not what my first impression was.

Where did I call him out????

2 hours ago, OrangeP47 said:

I mean, we can still discuss what to do. There was, at the time, fewer posts than I thought there'd be, but maybe I'm just used to champs posting lately, and there have been more posts now. It also appears Jeod is not 100% AWOL during the day, so there's that.

Bathroom breaks and an hour lunch my dude.

7 hours ago, OrangeP47 said:

##Vote No Lynch

So Jeod has plenty of time to see and think about it :p

I presume this is what we're going to do, given it's a cyor.

You called him out when you placed your vote and then name dropped Jeod in the same post. Why would Jeod specifically need time to see and think about a NoLynch vote? This sounded to me like you expected there would be some contention coming from Jeod over said vote, but I didn't understand why you would think that.

Now, I guess I understand that because Jeod posted he might not be around that much, then getting the game moving earlier could be a benefit to him. But that would apply to anyone who doesn't have that much time to play, not just Jeod.

1 minute ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

You called him out when you placed your vote and then name dropped Jeod in the same post. Why would Jeod specifically need time to see and think about a NoLynch vote? This sounded to me like you expected there would be some contention coming from Jeod over said vote, but I didn't understand why you would think that.

Now, I guess I understand that because Jeod posted he might not be around that much, then getting the game moving earlier could be a benefit to him. But that would apply to anyone who doesn't have that much time to play, not just Jeod.

I mean yes, it sounded like he wouldn't be around much, but it was more of just a light joke response to that, and I really was just posting it early to get the ball rolling, since he's generally one of the more vocal participants. If he's going to be busy, he's going to be busy, there's no malice in that. If people are going to be here and active, then clearly they are not the ones that need special treatment and thus I don't need to consider them. This is Thinking 101.