Kaiju CYOR Mafia [GAME OVER]

Shade939

22 hours ago, Louis said:

I wish there was a way to prove it but I can't, as I said before I passed it to Cat5 but then it didn't pass. (I'm not claiming I was roleblocked here) my other two actions succeed which were passing an item to Orange and stealing from Fraydo but he had nothing

Nah I found it for you instead. Passing that item didn't have to do with me but Cat5

5 minutes ago, Sunflower said:

This is what I was referring to.

No I found the post for you, but as I explained multiple times already, passing the gummies was the only thing I couldn't do, what do I gain from not passing it?

2 hours ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

Been pretty busy (and I'll still be pretty busy over the next few days unfortunately) but here's my read list and current thoughts.

Can't be mafia:

• iLikeToSnipe: N1 NK target
  • OrangeP47: N1 mafia investigative target, claimed TP
  • Retaliation: daykilled mafia
  • FRAYDO: helped track and take down mafia

So that narrows it down to:

• Jeod
  • Louis
  • Category 5 Hurricane
  • Sunflower

iLikeToSnipe - Nessie? Absolutely couldn't be scum unless there's something I'm missing, since if KY scanned Orange the other action has to have been a NK attempt.

Orange - Nefarious third party or scum

Retaliation - Why'd you visit me n1 and what did you try to do again?

FRAYDO - Unless it's an elaborate bus, no.

Jeod - Gave Louis some Haribos. Can't do anything but summon them back. Was hoping Louis would be able to pass them along.

Louis - I know everything. Still on the fence. Leaning town because reasons.

Cat5 - Still a mystery though slightly less of one.

Sunflower - Resident jailer...???

Yeah really the only thing I'd change about this is Retaliation because although he shot KY, what proof is there that he isn't playing the long game? I think what we ought to be focusing on here is who was targeted for the NK if anyone. Just so I have my ducks in a row...

@Retaliation Why'd you visit me n1 and what were you trying to do? @Louis who'd you target with your action last night?

5 minutes ago, Louis said:

No I found the post for you, but as I explained multiple times already, passing the gummies was the only thing I couldn't do, what do I gain from not passing it?

I think Jeod mentioned getting some kind of info from it, so potentially it might prevent him from learning things about other players.

If I wanted to go for a reach into the players that seem confirmed, maybe Retaliation if KY decided to sacrifice himself for the good of the team. But I don't really think that's what happened. But if it turns out we can't find scum, I doubt I'll live long enough to make that argument later on. So I guess it's worth a mention.

5 minutes ago, Jeod said:

I think what we ought to be focusing on here is who was targeted for the NK if anyone. Just so I have my ducks in a row...

IIRC ILTS said it wasn't him last night. Pretty sure Louis said she has some way of seeing who visited her at some point (I think?) So probably not her either if so.

5 minutes ago, Sunflower said:

I think Jeod mentioned getting some kind of info from it, so potentially it might prevent him from learning things about other players.

If I wanted to go for a reach into the players that seem confirmed, maybe Retaliation if KY decided to sacrifice himself for the good of the team. But I don't really think that's what happened. But if it turns out we can't find scum, I doubt I'll live long enough to make that argument later on. So I guess it's worth a mention.

I like your angle, but unfortunately if it's to be believed then cat5 would need to be lying. I have an explanation for why Louis couldn't pass him the gummies last night.

2 minutes ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

@Jeod My thought is that if Retal did a scum bus he did a terrible job. Retal could have plausibly given KY more time but didn't.

I would definitely have let him shoot someone first lol.

@Jeod I didn't have a dead player to target so I tried guessing the NK.

Just now, Retaliation said:

I would definitely have let him shoot someone first lol.

@Jeod I didn't have a dead player to target so I tried guessing the NK.

Yeah, KY not getting a chance to use his day action seals it for me. Him using it wouldn't actually be a point against you, but it wouldn't be a point for you.

7 minutes ago, Sunflower said:

IIRC ILTS said it wasn't him last night. Pretty sure Louis said she has some way of seeing who visited her at some point (I think?) So probably not her either if so.

Yeah I have a passive that sets traps around me which let's me know who visits me. Also I went and visited FRAYDO last night.

7 minutes ago, Jeod said:

I like your angle, but unfortunately if it's to be believed then cat5 would need to be lying. I have an explanation for why Louis couldn't pass him the gummies last night.

You cant leave without explaining why I couldn't pass it first.

12 minutes ago, Jeod said:

Welp, Cat5 left. Oh well. He had an ability used on him that deflects other visitors. Nobody’s mentioned it yet so it’s probably from scum.

How did you know someone used an ability on him?

Just now, Louis said:

That's a pile of big fudge, he hasn't said anything so far. Which makes him so suspicious

I mean, he's generally a busy person, so I won't hold *that* against him, but I'll say it's pretty suspicious in general.

Yeah, sorry, I was mostly occupied with practicing for a Majors event this weekend and doing cleaning around the house with the wife. I kept taking a look in here to see what was going on when I had a moment, but I didn't really want to get myself deeply involved and get distracted from what else I was doing. I've already told Jeod everything I know so far anyway, so it's not like I had anything to add.

3 hours ago, Louis said:

That's a pile of big fudge, he hasn't said anything so far. Which makes him so suspicious

Just because I haven't said it to you doesn't mean I haven't been talking about it.

Anyway, I mentioned to Jeod after I got home on D3, and let him know about my passive. I get a random piece of info from someone who visits me. Last night I got just the one piece of info, and it was an action. Called Scatter, it roleblocks people who visit the targeted player. I think it's quite likely that this is what Sunflower and Louis are complaining about happening to them, though I don't think it's a coincidence that Sunflower happened to be effected by it twice. She is probably the only person who actually got to target me last night.

I'm honestly surprised nobody's made an updated chart for these claims yet. Sure would be helpful. But there you have it. Cat5 claimed Scatter was used on him last night that caused other visitors to be blocked. Problem is we have no idea if it's the truth. If it is, then it's a scum action since nobody's claimed it. If it's not, it's probably part of his role (a half-truth).

I find it odd that he waited until I explained a good bit of my own role to him before he said our roles were "similar"--that he'd gain a piece of info from whoever visits him--yet the only thing we know is Scatter which could be a lie. Sorry to say Cat5, but you're in a bit of hot water here. I'm not comfortable lynching Sunflower when there aren't enough contradictions floating around to warrant it.

2 hours ago, Jeod said:

By the way, Louis does not have an ability called Scatter. As I said, I know everything about her.

Well then this does put me in a pickle

##unvote

i don't want to vote for sunflower now since there's new info to go on