Jeod  
OrangeP47 Category 5
Retaliation  
FRAYDO  
Sunflower  
Louis  
Category 5 Hurricane Blocked
LEAD Split

Current CVC, and because I want to get an idea where the vote trains will go. I thought Retaliation had cast a vote as well, I need to look back.

On 7/26/2020 at 11:02 PM, Retaliation said:

##vote Sunflower

I think it's more likely that Louis saved Jeod with her protection ability and was unaware than Sunflower had multiple ability failures AND scum somehow failed to kill again.

Right here, and I don't believe his vote was counted nor did I catch an unvote.

39 minutes ago, FRAYDO said:

The fact she was "blocked" appears to me as a cover for the lack of the nightkill, although I also still believe no NK was attempted N2 either in the event of a track.

Cat 5 is claiming that someone used "scatter" on him to block incoming actions. If true, that would explain my action failing and Louis's item pass failing. But I'm still having a hard time understanding why scum would use scatter on Cat 5 but not kill anyone.

On 7/23/2020 at 10:34 PM, Killing_You said:
PLAYER D1 VOTE N1 ACTION
iLikeToSnipe NoLynch ???/Targeted for NK-FAILED due to BP
Jeod OrangeP47 ???
OrangeP47 NoLynch ???
Killing_You NoLynch Visited OrangeP47
Retaliation Retaliation ???/Received Item
FRAYDO NoLynch Tracked Killing_You-RESULT: KY visited Orange and iLikeToSnipe
Sunflower NoLynch Attempted to Roleblock iLikeToSnipe-FAIL
Louis NoLynch Visited Jeod/Received Item
Category 5 Hurricane NoLynch ???

Lemme know if there's any holes here.

I suppose someone should continue this sometime. Repost for convenience.

12 hours ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Anyway, I mentioned to Jeod after I got home on D3, and let him know about my passive. I get a random piece of info from someone who visits me. Last night I got just the one piece of info, and it was an action. Called Scatter, it roleblocks people who visit the targeted player. I think it's quite likely that this is what Sunflower and Louis are complaining about happening to them, though I don't think it's a coincidence that Sunflower happened to be effected by it twice. She is probably the only person who actually got to target me last night.

I see. Should this be true, then that would make three visitors to Cat5? Bowsette is rather popular.

1 minute ago, FRAYDO said:

We know from Jeod that Louis does not have this ability, and that piece of info alone clears her for me.

Are we sitting at Sunflower v. Category 5 then? What did Retaliation do N2?

Took KY's absolute zero ability.

I agree it seems we're deciding between Cat5 and Sun.

I assume if you kill Louis now the bomb goes away, but honestly the fact that the bomb can charge to 200% might mean that it can blow up multiple times so honestly I don't actually know some of these things myself.

What if scatter is Cat5's ability and he used it on iLTS N1 and himself N2? Keep doctors away from first kill (still fails due to passive BP) and then prevent investigative roles from targeting him N2 (NK failed due to Louis protecting FRAYDO)?

2 minutes ago, Sunflower said:

I mean personally I think if you believe Cat 5, then you should be looking for the person who used scatter on him, which is not me. And if you don't believe him, he's scum.

Sunflower talks way too much sense to be scum guys.

Just now, Sunflower said:

I mean personally I think if you believe Cat 5, then you should be looking for the person who used scatter on him, which is not me. And if you don't believe him, he's scum.

I am currently thinking of who was able to use Scatter.

N2 Actions (claimed, and not including items)

Retaliation - Took KY's ability
Sunflower - Blocked
Louis - Blocked
Orange - what did you go again?
Cat5 - Mason w/ Jeod
FRAYDO - Nothing
iLTS - nothing also??
Jeod - what did you do again?

Just now, FRAYDO said:

I am currently thinking of who was able to use Scatter.

N2 Actions (claimed, and not including items)

Retaliation - Took KY's ability
Sunflower - Blocked
Louis - Blocked
Orange - what did you go again?
Cat5 - Mason w/ Jeod
FRAYDO - Nothing
iLTS - nothing also??
Jeod - what did you do again?

I had no actions available to me last night.

8 hours ago, Jeod said:

I find it odd that he waited until I explained a good bit of my own role to him before he said our roles were "similar"--that he'd gain a piece of info from whoever visits him--yet the only thing we know is Scatter which could be a lie. Sorry to say Cat5, but you're in a bit of hot water here. I'm not comfortable lynching Sunflower when there aren't enough contradictions floating around to warrant it.

Do you not yet understand why I didn't talk to you much the first time? You gave me info I didn't ask for that sounded pretty close to my role. It wasn't until I wrote those complaints down to you that I considered our roles may operate in tandem.

1 minute ago, FRAYDO said:

I assume detonation will be your action then, when available?

It's complicated how the bomb works. I'm not revealing all the details because KY was able to cop me for my role abilities and if someone comes in her with sudden knowledge of how I work then we know they're the scum.

If I could vote, I would be going for Sunflower with not much doubt. She's claiming roleblocker but also claims to have been roleblocked twice, Scatter was used on me (perhaps because I was the only player that anyone publicly suggested anyone do anything to) and she has counterclaimed Louis's Doc role while also quietly being counterclaimed in the roleblock role by FRAYDO.

There is too much here to ignore.

12 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

If I could vote, I would be going for Sunflower with not much doubt. She's claiming roleblocker but also claims to have been roleblocked twice, Scatter was used on me (perhaps because I was the only player that anyone publicly suggested anyone do anything to) and she has counterclaimed Louis's Doc role while also quietly being counterclaimed in the roleblock role by FRAYDO.

There is too much here to ignore.

Your tunnel vision is strong. I can kind of see that maybe at this point we all just need me to die, so I can be confirmed town once and for all and everyone can go from there to think about new angles based on the reveal. But I'm going to vote for you because usually you consider more angles than this if you're town.

##vote Cat 5