[GAME OVER] CYOR VI

Jeod
Message added by Jeod,

Just now, iLikeToSnipe said:

I was kinda surprised you guys didn't push a ChopBam lynch sooner.

I was more preoccupied in maintaining my cover because I was sure Orange would get the noose sooner or later.

That's why I'm in this situation, because I tried doing the town thing and gave Cat5 self watching. Apparently he's both a vig and dayblocks visitors!

That would make this the second game in a row I've been screwed over by a vig with benefits btw.

2 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

##unvote

I'm totally confused what just happened.

We can't seal the game with a vote today because I was dayblocked and instead am offering a truce where we convert you and mojo to mafia. This fulfills KY's victory condition and iLTS's victory condition in the process.

So here's the thing. Right now iLTS is kingmaker. You mange to lynch me today, great. We kill one of you the next night. Now it's 1 town, 1 scum, 2 neutrals. KY can't win because the game ends with a lynch or a NK so he might as well not vote. iLTS breaks the tie. There's no time to lynch him for working with us.

You can either hope to go for win shadowed over by iLTS's or go for the win that will make Nodlied proud and go for that cooperation victory.