[GAME OVER] Tiberian Sun: Reborn Mafia II

Killing_You

12 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

I don't think there would be a riot trooper and a confessor in a 2 scum game. It's just very awkward for scum to play around.

Jeod has presented himself better and Orange himself seems to believe Jeod's claim.

Why would it be awkward for scum to play around? Keep in mind the riot trooper blocks a person, but also causes all other actions on that person to be blocked as well. It can still be spun multiple ways if the riot trooper stops the silencing action for whatever reason.

1 minute ago, ChopBam said:

Why would it be awkward for scum to play around? Keep in mind the riot trooper blocks a person, but also causes all other actions on that person to be blocked as well. It can still be spun multiple ways if the riot trooper stops the silencing action for whatever reason.

emoji_thumbs-up_full.jpg

Okay first off after re-reading this twice to make sure I have everything. I do think Retal is scum.

1. Retal pushes for a vote on Shade for his choice of shooting D1.

2. His choice to either to shoot me or Orange, tho he didn't have a reason to want to shoot Orange. Then he changes his mind and wants to shoot Shade if Anon flips town...?

He was very adamant for a lynch on Shade because his weapon got stuck. 

Orange is suspicious because he was so sure Anon was scum and then at the last second he changes his vote. Didn't he say that it was also Shade's meta to change votes? I don't remember the quote but it was somewhere. 

With Jeod he seems like he can't make up his mind on who scum is. I can't tell if he's a confused town or just a very smart scum player. 

I would 100% push for a Retal lynch today.

##vote Retaliation

10 minutes ago, ChopBam said:

It's awkward because the blocked player cannot have killed or given a posting restriction. They're either not scum or a third scum teammate. It's basically turns the riot trooper into a public cop when both scum actions can be verified. The NK is always known and the only side with an incentive to lie about the posting restriction is scum.

10 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

It's awkward because the blocked player cannot have killed or given a posting restriction. They're either not scum or a third scum teammate. It's basically turns the riot trooper into a public cop when both scum actions can be verified. The NK is always known and the only side with an incentive to lie about the posting restriction is scum.

Knowing Orange, do you really think he would put himself through this, when he could just type? There was a game Jeod hosted where Verti60 and I were scum. Voe was playing, and we silenced him because that means it's more chaotic and fun. As an aside, Verti and I both faked being silenced as well, which really messed with the game that day, lol.

So out of all the players remaining alive after the night, who better for scum to target than Orange?