[GAME OVER] Tiberian Sun: Reborn Mafia II

Killing_You

2 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

30% Mafia with an apparent TP as well, for a total of 40% Hostile?

You'd have to be assuming the TP (if there is one, did KY say it was a possibility or guaranteed?) has the ability to nightkill.

1 minute ago, Jeod said:

You'd have to be assuming the TP (if there is one, did KY say it was a possibility or guaranteed?) has the ability to nightkill.

In the OP he suggested there might be a TP or Neutral, and then in the D1 post he only warned about a possible TP. So I think there is one.

See, both Anon_Kat and Ca5 have asserted there is a TP in play on the first day when game start on Page 2 clearly states it's merely a possibility. I'm unconvinced at the moment that Shade is the correct lynch.

##vote nolynch

Just now, Jeod said:

See, both Anon_Kat and Ca5 have asserted there is a TP in play on the first day when game start on Page 2 clearly states it's merely a possibility. I'm unconvinced at the moment that Shade is the correct lynch.

##vote nolynch

Are you quite sure nobody is trying to save Shade?

2 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Are you quite sure nobody is trying to save Shade?

Not including myself, quite sure. The timing of each nolynch vote is irrelevant to Shade's actions throughout the day.

The main thing is who is trying to get my lynched though and why they're voting for me.

It's not like we need to skip a lynch in order to try and get the game to end on a day phase or anything. :v

Or it's more suspicios that I'm voting for a no lynch rather than voting up another player if I'm scum...

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

The main thing is who is trying to get my lynched though and why they're voting for me.

It's not like we need to skip a lynch in order to try and get the game to end on a day phase or anything. :v

Or it's more suspicios that I'm voting for a no lynch rather than voting up another player if I'm scum...

Lay out your work.

If Chop comes back, he can tie it back up or be the decider, but I have to push away from no lynch, and as I've said, I don't think Shade is a bad option.  The case has been banded about, I'll repeat the points if you really want me to, but you all know what they are.

##Vote Shade

11 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

In case I wasn't clear, I want you to prove that we need to "skip a lynch in order to try and get the game to end on a day phase".

Tell, you what, I'll prove it with the same certainty that you're not scum.

Day

Night

Day

Night

Day

Night