[GAME OVER] Tiberian Sun: Reborn Mafia II

Killing_You

27 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Maybe? Though Shade shooting at the only other guy being voted suggests that the two of you aren't working in tandem.

Then again, he is shooting one of the people voting for him. And between shooting him or me, he'd probably get more heat for shooting at me.

1 minute ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Then again, he is shooting one of the people voting for him. And between shooting him or me, he'd probably get more heat for shooting at me.

This is a good point but it seems negated somewhat by Shade's seemingly devil may care attitude towards this whole situation.

Just now, Retaliation said:

HE DOESN'T WANT US TO USE STATS BECAUSE HE'S A SPY!

This is what I was looking for earlier—for whoever mentioned stats v. Spy/scum roles and their counterparts. The day is 2/3 over though, so it’s moot now.

1 minute ago, Jeod said:

This is what I was looking for earlier—for whoever mentioned stats v. Spy/scum roles and their counterparts. The day is 2/3 over though, so it’s moot now.

I mean, it's basically a miracle you didn't just trap Shade regardless of his alignment given past games :v

4 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

Explain.

On 2/1/2021 at 5:20 PM, Jeod said:

Personally I'm on the lookout for the mention of a specific subject, and whoever brings it up is likely scum. This theory will of course expire after roughly 2/3 of the day has gone by.

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

Also I'm really unhappy with those of you saying we have nothing to go on who then vote for no lynch which other than being a scum tell in these games continues to give us nothing to go on.

Actually, a scum tell is to vote someone up when you don't think they're scum. :v

Just now, Shade939 said:

Actually, a scum tell is to vote someone up when you don't think they're scum. :v

There are levels of thinking people are scum, you vote for who you think *is most likely* to be scum.  It's okay to be wrong.  We'll critique your reasoning, yes, but that's *playing the game*.  If nobody commits, nobody plays the game.

5 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

Why do you think we have a spy in game?

You got a stuck result? You could just be unlucky and I'm overestimating you.

We've had two games in a row where town shoots first D1 to little suspicion. Scum is going to pick up on that at some point and now Shade's saying he thinks anon is scum by shooting but not willing to vote?

@Jeod I got that part I just don't really know what you're talking about with stats v spy thing and how scum relates to it.

1 minute ago, Retaliation said:

You got a stuck result? You could just be unlucky and I'm overestimating you.

We've had two games in a row where town shoots first D1 to little suspicion. Scum is going to pick up on that at some point and now Shade's saying he thinks anon is scum by shooting but not willing to vote?

@Jeod I got that part I just don't really know what you're talking about with stats v spy thing and how scum relates to it.

There's literally nothing other than you being in the scum doc and knowing that we have a spy in game to suggest we have a spy in game though.