[GAME OVER] Tiberian Sun: Reborn Mafia II

Killing_You

5 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

I was half expecting you to pop in and correct my heretical invocation of Meyer-Briggs, but okay.

I mean, if you want to boldly claim you're using your own personal invocation of a psychology system to describe yourself, then by all means go ahead. :v

Just now, Shade939 said:

I mean, if you want to boldly claim you're using your own personal invocation of a psychology system to describe yourself, then by all means go ahead. :v

I don't even know if "Consensus Builder" is one of the types I've still never clicked on any of the links :p

1 minute ago, ChopBam said:

KY's shots have 100% accuracy, rip anon

damn this avatar.

All according to plan.

3 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

I don't even know if "Consensus Builder" is one of the types I've still never clicked on any of the links :p

The specific term you'd be looking for is thought styles, which that one is defined as external emotions, which the link for why that is used to describe group unity is self apparent.

2 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

The specific term you'd be looking for is thought styles, which that one is defined as external emotions, which the link for why that is used to describe group unity is self apparent.

I'm going to tune out now I've hit my quota.

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

I'm going to tune out now I've hit my quota.

Just remember Orange, you're easy to manipulate. ;) Also, I think the specific term they use is external feelings, but the general meaning is similar enough to convey the point.

1 minute ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Part of me thinks Orange is trying misdirect the lynch, but part of me agrees that it's about time Anon_Kat gets shot.

You think I'm protecting Shade? Because that's sure as hell not what I'm doing :colbert:

1 minute ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Maybe? Though Shade shooting at the only other guy being voted suggests that the two of you aren't working in tandem.

Yeah, in retrospect my response to the shot may look like an endorsement of it, but it's actually more of a dumbfounded "okay".  It's a really bold move from Shade and not what I was expecting.

3 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

Yeah, in retrospect my response to the shot may look like an endorsement of it, but it's actually more of a dumbfounded "okay".  It's a really bold move from Shade and not what I was expecting.

I believe I already expressed my opinion of being lynched this game.