[GAME OVER] Tiberian Sun: Reborn Mafia II

Killing_You

2 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

I actually don't like Orange's meta read on you either. That is to say, I don't think it was a good reason to meta read you as scum, and your reaction to it was the opposite of what I would expect.

I mean it was kind of a joke.

1 minute ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

But you said it wasn't.

The specific comment about "we should all scum read him for this 180" was originally a joke" but the fact that I if I had to pull a scum name out of my hat Shade would be one of my top suspects isn't a joke.

Because I expected you to view Orange's scum read on you as poor and react negatively, not by removing the vote.

He could be trying to pocket me... it works sometimes, and he probably knows it by now.

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

I got the implication Shade seemingly is implying for no lynch, which is a bizarre take to suddenly have, but maybe I'm misreading what he means (I wonder how that could happen)

The logic is the same as it was the last time I explained it...

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

I got the implication Shade seemingly is implying for no lynch, which is a bizarre take to suddenly have, but maybe I'm misreading what he means (I wonder how that could happen)

Indeed, because nobody has mentioned that yet, but Shade is trying to say that I'm taking a position on an issue that wasn't stated.

And, last game I voted iLTS out over nolynch. I don't remember why, but I do remember that it came down to him and nolynch, and I guessed that when D1 is close, scum is among the votes, and nolynch was the other option, so iLTS was probably scum. He was.

Indeed, because nobody has mentioned that yet, but Shade is trying to say that I'm taking a position on an issue that wasn't stated.

And, last game I voted iLTS out over nolynch. I don't remember why, but I do remember that it came down to him and nolynch, and I guessed that when D1 is close, scum is among the votes, and nolynch was the other option, so iLTS was probably scum. He was.

Oh yeah, I was scum but voted ILTS because I boxed myself into hating no lynch because that's my meta in non-CYOR games lol

Just now, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Oh, that's right, iLTS voted nolynch even though he always argues against it.

He also pulled a "attack one person, vote someone else" which is a classic scum tell and he's done that several times and I always call people on that.