[GAME OVER] Tiberian Sun: Reborn Mafia II

Killing_You

5 minutes ago, Jeod said:

Most likely a bunch of misses. The odds are pretty low this time around.

Well yes, but assuming someone DID hit.  Though to be fair a few days ago I did berate Shade for not being specific enough, so fair point.

Just now, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Having a bunch of roles listed that must not be in the game also greatly reduces the effectiveness of the statistical analysis we've done over the last few games. I don't know if I'll even bother with it.

I'm going to pretend Shade said this for my daily allotment of 5 minutes of happiness.

1 minute ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Having a bunch of roles listed that must not be in the game also greatly reduces the effectiveness of the statistical analysis we've done over the last few games. I don't know if I'll even bother with it.

I'm not bothering with it. I mostly consider it a list of role claims for Scum to make.

Probably more useful for scum than town. Maybe late game it might be possible to indicate someone is lying.

If we catch a counterclaim sure or a power role catches Scum acting scummy, and they don't get unlucky with that report and Nod managed to mess it up somehow...

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

The table provides us with the means to get paranoid without any actual proof, which is a nice dynamic from a game design point of view.  I know you hate it, Shade, but we'll all have to actually make *gasp* arguments!

But Shade loves arguing.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

The table provides us with the means to get paranoid without any actual proof, which is a nice dynamic from a game design point of view.  I know you hate it, Shade, but we'll all have to actually make *gasp* arguments!

It's a very easy setup for Scum, so if they lose it should be because of meta reasoning.

Remember two games ago when he renounced arguing in favor of stats 4 lyfe.

Honestly, this 180 now should be insta scum read from all of us :v

##Unvote OrangeP47

I find it annoying that that's what I consider significant meta analysis to suggest Orange isn't Scum.

4 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

Remember two games ago when he renounced arguing in favor of stats 4 lyfe.

Honestly, this 180 now should be insta scum read from all of us :v

If you think about it stats were a means to figure out the game, except scum start the game with everything mostly figured out...

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

And like... when I said Shade was being anti-fun... and then said I had a slight scum read cause of it... that wasn't just memeing.  He's generally more serious when he's scum.

I say this based off the game I was high on pain killers and watched him lemming into the void :v

3 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

If you think about it stats were a means to figure out the game, except scum start the game with everything mostly figured out...

And limited options that they can't counter because of the stats. For this game we have a wide scale of possibilities to deal with.

Yeah to be fair that's not very neutral of you Cat 5 :colbert:

I'm actually noted just how much Category 5 doesn't scum read me these past games, it's actually thrown me off a bit...

No, this isn't how Town!Shade works. Someone meta reads you as scum, you tunnel them hard.

3 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

No, this isn't how Town!Shade works. Someone meta reads you as scum, you tunnel them hard.

What's your analysis on Orange?

I actually don't like Orange's meta read on you either. That is to say, I don't think it was a good reason to meta read you as scum, and your reaction to it was the opposite of what I would expect.

Yeah, I expect better from him if he's Scum.