[GAME OVER] Tiberian Sun: Reborn Mafia II

Killing_You

2 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Speaking of scum mason, there must be someone with a mason ability in this game.

I guess maybe, if you're referring to KY wanting our emails.  But there should be at least the scum doc and dead doc too, right?  I'm willing to entertain this though perhaps.

5 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Speaking of scum mason, there must be someone with a mason ability in this game.

If you deduced that from KY requesting player emails, I'm sorry to inform you that it's a pretty regular GM protocol now.

3 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

It's very sus that KY is not revealing who his secret upvoter is. What is he up to?

Also he hasn't voted himself yet. Very curious...

##vote Killing_You

git rekt scrub, I'm not doing escape the room mafia :P

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

I guess maybe, if you're referring to KY wanting our emails.  But there should be at least the scum doc and dead doc too, right?  I'm willing to entertain this though perhaps.

If links aren't going to be closed, you don't need to have permissions given out. Just send out the links to the people who need them. 

Just now, Jeod said:

If you deduced that from KY requesting player emails, I'm sorry to inform you that it's a pretty regular GM protocol now.

I mean, maybe. But really, I only bring this up because I was already thinking that there is almost certainly a mason in this game, and then Orange talked about one.

Just now, Shade939 said:

If you think you know who scum are already, then shoot them.

How dare you confuse me with someone advocating reasoned and measured murdering instead of a RDMing.

3 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

That's right, according to Shade, we're all scum unless we kill scum. Should I get the straws?

That's the spirit!

3 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

Agh, Jeod must be a day one lightning rod then.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

1 minute ago, Jeod said:

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Whoa

Just now, Jeod said:

Basically the equivalent of a body guard role.

Although that might be a fun jester variety.

2 minutes ago, Jeod said:

If Orange is going to harass me for not using a Tib Sun avatar, you should at least attempted to find a GDI/Nod version of this.

After all, SEALs are a Red Alert unit.