[GAME OVER] Tiberian Sun: Reborn Mafia II

Killing_You

3 minutes ago, Killing_You said:

Post deletion will result in me using the ##shoot command on you. Spoiler alert I have a 100% kill chance and unlimited uses per day.

The funny thing is, everyone except I think Anon is a mod, so we'd all still be able to see it, lol.

But yeah, fair enough.  We don't want to get our meming too carried away or set bad precidents.  Also maybe some of you slackers could meta read my shitposting.

Just now, Mojoman said:

Eh, just playing it more casual this game, which will surely not get me meta scum read D2 and lynched.

In all seriousness though I've been feeling burnt out IRL so I'm just taking things slower because I don't want the stress of D1 trying to defend myself after randomly shooting at people. I'd rather have some days worth of information to work through instead of sarcastically throwing out accusations.

2 minutes ago, Mojoman said:

Eh, just playing it more casual this game, which will surely not get me meta scum read D2 and lynched.

I mean, to be fair, the problem is usually when you SAY you're gonna be casual and then IMMEDIATELY flip out.

1 minute ago, Retaliation said:

I didn't really think about it, but Louis didn't really try to justify her shot before or after it like the last two D1 shots we had.

Yeah we were pretty deep in the annoying Orange routine so my bad.  I feel like it is in character for her to shoot me, no matter what her alignment is, so personally I'd say it's NAI, she did just randomly shoot D1 last time too, but as you said, little justification this time.  I kinda feel as if, because we're playing a lot of similar games back to back, some of us are literally picking up where we left off from previous games.

3 hours ago, OrangeP47 said:

If you'd join the gundam forum's discord you'd know why for a brief second my mind went here instead of where it should have:  images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR7i-lAdgi4-iKPULEtoP0

I honestly relate you to him sometimes

20 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

I didn't really think about it, but Louis didn't really try to justify her shot before or after it like the last two D1 shots we had.

I mean it's pretty obvious why I shot Orange 

She spent awhile trying to decide if/who she should shoot D1 in TS1 mafia where here it felt like she didn't take the consequences as seriously. It also went against the prevailing thought that it would be nice to have a not so serious D1.

I didn't have much lead up to my shot in AR mafia, but I think I justified it pretty well afterwards.