[GAME OVER] Tiberian Sun: Reborn Mafia II

Killing_You

There are 7 other listed scum roles besides the Spy, and even then there are multiple Town and Scum roles in game that could fulfill the purpose of having a Spy in this setup without there being one. It's the weakest Scum role on the entire list.

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

There's literally nothing other than you being in the scum doc and knowing that we have a spy in game to suggest we have a spy in game though.

These games have previously had a 100% rate of having a spy in them. There could always be a first, but then, the scum team would know of that first time before anyone else, wouldn't they?

2 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

There's literally nothing other than you being in the scum doc and knowing that we have a spy in game to suggest we have a spy in game though.

You're making the mistake of interpreting it as me saying we have a spy instead of you being a spy would explain your behavior.

4 hours ago, Shade939 said:

##Shoot Anon_Kat

I might have a solution.

Frankly I'm not too surprised Louis shot, but Shade? Furthermore I'm surprised Shade didn't switch his NoLynch vote onto Anon_Kat after the action failed.

##vote Shade939

Just now, FRAYDO said:

Frankly I'm not too surprised Louis shot, but Shade? Furthermore I'm surprised Shade didn't switch his NoLynch vote onto Anon_Kat after the action failed.

##vote Shade939

This is a good point, I was (and still am) sitting on Anon, why not try to make that a counter instead of pushing No Lynch?