[GAME OVER] Tiberian Sun: Reborn Mafia II

Killing_You

4 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

She spent awhile trying to decide if/who she should shoot D1 in TS1 mafia where here it felt like she didn't take the consequences as seriously. It also went against the prevailing thought that it would be nice to have a not so serious D1.

I didn't have much lead up to my shot in AR mafia, but I think I justified it pretty well afterwards.

I think you're reading in to my shot too much! I live for chaos and I will NEVER let anyone rest! (Cough cough Mojo)

1 hour ago, Mojoman said:

Eh, just playing it more casual this game, which will surely not get me meta scum read D2 and lynched.

In all seriousness though I've been feeling burnt out IRL so I'm just taking things slower because I don't want the stress of D1 trying to defend myself after randomly shooting at people. I'd rather have some days worth of information to work through instead of sarcastically throwing out accusations.

I just replied to myself. Sigh.

Mojoman for best D1 player again.

Honestly, I'll just go ahead and do it.

##Vote Anon_Kat

That intro post doesn't sit well with me, for a number of reasons.  It basically seems *too aware* to come from him, no offense, as if he's been coached by a teammate or has actual insider info.  Or in other words, it just doesn't feel organic.  That's my case.  It's not the only case I could make, but it's who I want more discussion to revolve around right now.

That's a roundabout way of saying you're biding your time. Aside from that, though, I'm with Orange. From your train of thought, you should be looking for scum over third party. Only scum would prioritize third party.

Just now, Jeod said:

That's a roundabout way of saying you're biding your time. Aside from that, though, I'm with Orange. From your train of thought, you should be looking for scum over third party. Only scum would prioritize third party.

There's a part of me that wants to keep him around because this is certainly... amusing...