[GAME OVER] Tiberian Sun: Reborn Mafia II

Killing_You

Just now, Retaliation said:

You should always assume alignments are partially RNG because there's nothing stopping the GM from altering the results.

Rather there's nothing stopping the GM from swapping alignments around afterward if they felt the player balance was off.

RNG is just a good starting point to ward off players trying to read the GM.

8 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

I mean, at some point we have to stop treating Anon with kid gloves.

I generally prefer to start doing that after they've had a scum game under their belt. Having the opportunity to ask other players in a doc what to do rather than figuring everything out for themselves is a big deal.

Ideally Anon should have had something like that with FRAYDO in his first game, but well...

:devil: 

1 minute ago, Retaliation said:

I generally prefer to start doing that after they've had a scum game under their belt. Having the opportunity to ask other players in a doc what to do rather than figuring everything out for themselves is a big deal.

Ideally Anon should have had something like that with FRAYDO in his first game, but well...

:devil: 

If we only start suspecting Anon of being scum after he's had his first scum game... well... you see the problem with that, don't you...

2 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

If we only start suspecting Anon of being scum after he's had his first scum game... well... you see the problem with that, don't you...

I'm not being that extreme. I'd just prefer that if we're unsure if a new player made a scum slip/comment D1 we should err on no lynch.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

Oh shit I forgot to tell everyone what I had for dinner last night.  Oh well, too late now.

I can't remember if announcing you're having dinner was supposed to be a scum tell or not.

1 minute ago, Retaliation said:

I'm not being that extreme. I'd just prefer that if we're unsure if a new player made a scum slip/comment D1 we should err on no lynch.

I can't remember if announcing you're having dinner was supposed to be a scum tell or not.

I mean real talk, I do it because, if you haven't noticed, 90% of the time I spam a reply like super fast, so of all the players people will probably notice if I'm suddenly missing, which will get me unnecessary heat, regardless of if I'm town or scum I'd rather not deal with sus for such a frivolous reason, so I make it clear I'm going to be afk for a bit during a time when generally the whole field of players is most active.

2 minutes ago, Mojoman said:

Unless we get a major scum tell, you all better no lynch D1. I literally had it beaten into me that no lynch D1 is town friendly. I will actually shoot someone if it looks like an early hammer (for no good reason).

Did you miss the convo we had where we talked about no lynch being a scum tell in these games?

2 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

Did you miss the convo we had where we talked about no lynch being a scum tell in these games?

I mean, at the moment, nothing, but I think I've made the implication publicly available.

So I do a scum tell, you do nothing about it?

I've already made my point.  It's up to the group as a whole if it's worth persuing.

Granted, if I weren't *already* on Anon, I'd cast my vote for you, but I feel fine where I'm at still.  Your actions, coupled with defense of Anon, is... something.