[GAME OVER] Warhammer 40,000 Mafia 3: On the Edge of Precipice

Retaliation
Message added by Retaliation,

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

I've made far  more arguments than you have this game.

Yeah? Like I said earlier I'm not joining any bandwagons. That doesn't mean I won't end up voting for Mojoman in the end if I feel it's a decent lynch option. If you're upset about the direction, then fight it.

2 minutes ago, Jeod said:

Yeah? Like I said earlier I'm not joining any bandwagons. That doesn't mean I won't end up voting for Mojoman in the end if I feel it's a decent lynch option. If you're upset about the direction, then fight it.

I have 4 solid targets I can try to day kill right now, perhaps I want to try narrowing it down a bit.

Just now, Shade939 said:

I have 4 solid targets I can try to day kill right now, perhaps I want to try narrowing it down a bit.

You already failed to counter a melee attack. Though thanks for confessing why you had such a push for others to use their weapons today.

2 minutes ago, Jeod said:

You already failed to counter a melee attack. Though thanks for confessing why you had such a push for others to use their weapons today.

Jeod, you've been opportunistically sitting in the shadows this entire game, do you actually have anything to contribute besides calling ne scum?

Just now, Shade939 said:

Jeod, you've been opportunistically sitting in the shadows this entire game, do you actually have anything to contribute besides calling ne scum?

Not really, sadly. But you're the one voting me after all. I think you're mad that you can't kill me.

Just now, Shade939 said:

Let's see if I crit.

If a crit's necessary for you to actually make a kill in one shot, I'm glad I baited you to keep you from being opportunistic on potentially better targets.

Just now, Jeod said:

If a crit's necessary for you to actually make a kill in one shot, I'm glad I baited you to keep you from being opportunistic on potentially better targets.

There's a really easy joke here... I'll let everyone else figure it out...

Just needed to make sure the result was correct.

You gather around Jeod's body marveling at the single shot between his optical devices. You check his belongings and as evidenced by his red robes he's an enginseer working for the militia!

You find on his body 

Equipment:

Weapon Type Strength Armor Pen Damage Abilities Ammo
Omnissian axe Melee +1 -2 1 - 0/1