Sign in to follow this  
TeamWolf

Blog 12 - Announcements?

I've never heard of this blood soaked dragons thing before and advertising comes after release, no point pulling people in before it's ready, they'll forget about it after a day or two without anything to play.

Guest MartinMb

Right, you guys seems to be knowing what you're doing anyway. I'm confident that Reborn will be good, only because BHP took charge of it.

I've never heard of this blood soaked dragons thing before

Then you should watch this :

Guest Zeta1125

So I guess we're falling into the same pattern of months pass and not a single update, even if its small, from the team.

So I guess we're falling into the same pattern of months pass and not a single update, even if its small, from the team.

Wow, talk about being a pessimist. =/

But yeah...

Why would we post small news when we've already told you big news is coming next week?

Edited by Nodlied
Oops

Guest Sonarpulse

quotes reversed? :v:

Edited by Sonarpulse

Guest MartinMb

:f5h:

Good thing I'm at work, or else I'll be camping all day here until the News is published.

There will be an announcement made today. Stay tuned.

It's been over said and over played many times yet people still ask. December 31st 2006

Guest Hirraken

talkin bout the new release...they are supposed to have news for this today, and its getting ridiculous. i know they dont get payed, but with anything ive ever worked on, i try and at least stick to close to the release date

We have been discussing this in Skype for the last few days, we're figuring out who's getting nominated as a human bullet shield... :p Once that's decided, news will be posted. Stay tuned.

Also, rotten tomatoes are available on request, please see your local BHP rotten tomato reseller for more details. Please be considerate when aiming and keep it above the belt... :p

Guest KevinLancaster

Maybe they're going to release a tomato throwing game...

Guest Hirraken

so, its 8 13 pm here...am i to be expecting that release tonight?...

Guest CabalCore

One Winged Angel said there will be an announcement today, but itle probably be later on tonight.

Guest TheMojoJockey

And remember time zones and all that nonsense. You'd be surprised how hard it is to figure out 21:00 GMT DST or whatever....

Guest -SF-Solar Fox

I heard on the Net that there is a possable May 31st Release of TS-Reborn, :dance: If you can believe what you hear (Read) on the web! Well just have to wait and see! :allears:

Guest APB_ICE

Why would we post small news when we've already told you big news is coming next week?

Because 'next week' often becomes 1 - 2 months. :sigh:

Don't believe everything you read online :)

:ninja:

Don't believe everything... anywhere! :unsure: :aaa: :eek:

Edited by APB_ICE

When I originally posted that "small news" bit, our release plans were different... they were changed very last minute, hence the lack of info for a few days whilst everyone shouted at everyone else :p

Guest -SF-Solar Fox

You have read the same post -SF-Verti60 were I got the info and it said "This month!" which means THIS YEAR! :cop:

Edited by -SF-Solar Fox