Command and Conquer Renegade II

bro888

Command and Conquer Renegade II is a first person shooter and a third person shooter based on West Woods original Command & Conquer Renegade II Battle Grounds which was cancelled back in 2002.

The game is set as a sequel to Command & Conquer Yuri's Revenge and prequel to Command & Conquer aka Tiberian Dawn.

You can view it here http://www.indiedb.c...enegade-ii-tlww

We are currently looking for 3D Artist, Character Artist, Animators, Texture Artist and Concept Artist.

Why join us? If your a fan of Command and Conquer Renegade II and wish to help bring back the game feel free to send us your application. We are a group of fans that want to bring back this game and it's sole purpose to the Unreal Developers Kit Engine.

Thank you.

To apply send me a pm https://secure.w3dhu...?showuser=10238or email me at warstudio9897@gmail.com

post-10238-0-29266500-1422927629_thumb.png

post-10238-0-50277100-1422928635_thumb.jpg

post-10238-0-80497100-1422929562_thumb.jpg

post-10238-0-64536900-1422929566_thumb.gif

Edited by Einstein

This is W3D Hub, not UDK Hub.

Valid point. However, the makers of the W3D engine are also the makers of all the original C&C games (those lovely Westwood folks). While this project is not on their engine, it is spawned from their inspiration. It and projects like it are thus welcome here.

This is W3D Hub, not UDK Hub.

Valid point. However, the makers of the W3D engine are also the makers of all the original C&C games (those lovely Westwood folks). While this project is not on their engine, it is spawned from their inspiration. It and projects like it are thus welcome here.

Well said!

By modding definition, a project is more than just "hay guyz, I have an idea, let's make it"

It usually involves having a tangible amount of work to show off instead of posting images of work that Westwood created over 10 years ago

I'm fairly certain that every project begins with "I have an idea."

By modding definition, a project is more than just "hay guyz, I have an idea, let's make it"

It usually involves having a tangible amount of work to show off instead of posting images of work that Westwood created over 10 years ago

I'm fairly certain that every project begins with "I have an idea."

Fair point but then read the first post again: it does not look like it says that :p

Good luck with your mod. If you didn't know, Apocalypse Rising was originally (though with a different name) was also trying to connect the Red Alert and Tiberium universes but then it turned into what it is now.

bro888, I suggest you change your contact e-mail name if you'd like people to apply through that.