some strange bug in TSR

06066c36ba453990.jpgThis is TSR new Juggernaut.It's broken?

43e24f9321921a23.jpgThis is old one

-------------------------------

16a9789a65e96435.jpgWhat happened to cycom......

b909e189a11bc013.jpg

--------------------------------

b9729dfc08673037.jpgthis fire animation wrong?

--------------------------------

4ab6150e1a65013a.jpg......

------------------------------a5f7396a9f89de5a.jpg

This wheel cannot moving

9d1f52e45afbde06.jpg

arty Q key, it apron wheel texture will change,and....,,

---------------------------------------

b20b0402a9127d3a.jpg

GDI Defense Towers no explosion animation

-------------------------------------------

a2576da5aefc943b.gif

and umg Sniper Rifle,If the relaod animation is not complete, it will shoot 6 times

-----------------------------------------------

btw:Hunter-Seeker deleted?

Umagons C4 is only useful against vehicles.

Also, if one of the wheels on the arty isn't turning (thus probably missing a wheel bone) that explains why it keeps pulling to the left when trying to drive in a straight line... I did wonder what caused that.

I was planning on re-rigging (or at least fixing) the vehicles anyway. I'll take a look at the artillery now.

Also, I was considering renaming Umagon's C4 to "Anti-Vehicle Explosive Device" since "C4" sounds like it could kill a building, regardless if there is Anti-Vehicle next to it. Need to run that by Wallywood first though.

EDIT: Looked at the artillery.. Wheel08 is not properly linked in its subtree. Fixed now, thanks.

EDIT: Looked at the artillery.. Wheel08 is not properly linked in its subtree. Fixed now, thanks.

If you're tracking down the current versions of max files and whatnot it'd be useful to commit them to the tsr source repository so we can start building up a library of the "latest and 'greatest'" source files... plus we get version history for them going forward then :)

We actually have them all in the FTP. And they increment in version number. I just finished uploading my fixed versions of the nod artillery, with a few upgrades as well.

EDIT: Tested it out in-game.. the wheels turn but it does not fix the "gliding to the left" problem.

EDIT2: Ahh, figured out the REAL problem. The right side has 2 fake wheels, while the left only has 1. It's for sure fixed now.

Well that spike shouldn't be a problem for players :D Anyways the arty had that broken wheels and at the back tracks 2 of them were coming out from it. Hope you fixed that. Commando Borg has a lot of gaps in it too! Magnetic legs and hands maybe :D

Edited by AndrewGOLD