Red Alert 2 AR

I doubt that was intentional. Sometimes duplicates just happen :D

As for the release date, it will be announced in advance I'm sure. There has been much anticipation, and there are no fewer than 3 or 4 threads asking the exact same question haha so I know there will be much excitement when it finally does happen. For the time being though, just hang tight. One Winged Angel, the creator of the RA2:AR project, stated a while back that there are some very necessary milestones that must be achieved before a version could be released to the public. There are things that he feels are not up to par and he wants them in a more polished state before the masses get a taste. He is trying to make it great from the get-go and I can promise you, it will be worth your patience! Thanks for the interest here man, and please hang around! These topics always attract attention from OWA (as we commonly abbreviate him) so he might chime in and share more insight at some point.

As the game core builder of AR, I can tell you that the release will not be this year.

We have a coming development milestone set for new year's eve.

The next project that will be released at W3D Hub should be Expansive Civilian Warfare which you will be able to play along with TS: Reborn while you wait.

It's an epic game I can tell you right now :)

To reiterate what moonsense just said; this last month, we have been working on a scheduling plan to get Apocalypse Rising to a releasable state. If we stick to this release plan we should be able to a meet the deadlines that we've set for ourselves.

So not this year, but maybe next year. :)