Can we fix this?

1. Anybody notices how the medium tank's barrel unrealistically goes through its chassis when the turret is pointed backwards? No other tank in the game does this. It bothers me.

2. I noticed the cloak skins for the game has gone back to the transparent white ones a-la Renegade. What happened to the Ralistic grey ones? Or is this just my graphics card? (I have my settings to the highest!)

3. Can we remove the mechanic wrench as a weapon from FOI?

Edited by des1206

2. I noticed the cloak skins for the game has gone back to the transparent white ones a-la Renegade. What happened to the Ralistic grey ones? Or is this just my graphics card? (I have my settings to the highest!)

Screenshots please?

3. Can we remove the mechanic golden wrench as a weapon from FOI game?

Fixed.

#AlstarUsualRant

Also, what is the problem with wrenches? You die too often from them?

From what I Understand most players are shocked and confused to getting attacked by a wrench and mad it kills them efficiently. LoL. Go figure

1. Anybody notices how the medium tank's barrel unrealistically goes through its chassis when the turret is pointed backwards? No other tank in the game does this. It bothers me.

That would reduce the Medium's effectiveness.

Some minor clipping is to be expected, although vehicles are generally a lot better than they used to be. Anyone remember when the V2's launch-rack went through the cab? :v

I inquired about this before, IIRC it was due to performance, but I could be wrong on this.

3. Can we remove the mechanic wrench as a weapon from FOI?

Why should they remove one of the best features of that map? Furthermore, why are you allowing enemies to get within melee range of you? ;)