[Complete] RA:APB-themed Mafia game III

VERTi60

That's still better than the Sniper. Or at least it should be. I'm bad at math, so what do I know.

Sniper is actually better believe it or not.

75% chance to fire

75% chance to hit

75% chance to not bounce off

42.1% total vs 37.5% engie has.

But I digress.

So anyone has any ideas of how to stop the vortex?

It is still hitting the graveyard with Mojo and FRAYDO.

There might be a key about it somewhere.

At the moment, it's hitting fraydo, mojo, and is hovering over me, and has supercharged moony. I'm guessing I'm not being hit because I'm alive? It doesn't make a lot of sense if it's a threat. I can say that I'm probably near moony because he was protecting KY, who was near the chronosphere remains, and as I'm a pillbox naturally I would be near the chronosphere.

That's where Cat5 is getting the idea that Nodlied is controlling the vortex and is aligned with the Allies still. But, as I said, I'm the only one in the scumdoc and I can even tell if Nodlied is reading it because his account would show up there. He's gone.

We've got an hour to figure this out and plan our strategy.

Only thing I can think of would be for me to switch to Flamer and suicide attack the vortex itself, and I only say that because "exploding the portal" is something I've see a billion times.

Let me test that...

##vote Chrono Vortex

##unvote

##unvote

[Vote Cancel Error] Jeod has not voted for anyone!

Time Left:

0 day(s) , 1 hours, 8 min, 59 sec

CVC:

Category 5 Hurricane voted nobody

Chaos_Knight voted nobody

Jeod voted nobody

Killing You voted nobody

0/4 votes casted so far

No votes casted so far

If we're still alive tomorrow, I'd say we should take a look at the day post and see if we can figure out the hints. we know we're close with Nodlied posting those images, and he hasn't posted anything else yet.

Thoughts on reviving the supercharged moonsense?

Cat5, what do you make of the daypost hints we're supposed to be looking for?

I don't see a point in instahammer. Early hammer, yes. Personally I'd like time to see and analyze the day post in context with the rest of the information we have, assuming I'm alive.

The idea of that hammer is to not let Nodlied post his fancy picture of a vortex :p

Good point. In that case, I agree instahammer seems like a good option depending on where things stand tomorrow. But it won't allow dayposts, then, so what's the plan after instahammer if we survive tonight?

Well, I'll be at work and I can't control when my break is. Given that, earlier is better.

Rereading VERTi60's posts, the only thing I'm getting from him is that he thinks we know everything already and that the answer should be obvious. So the answer isn't in anything we don't know.

Well, I'll be at work and I can't control when my break is. Given that, earlier is better.

Rereading VERTi60's posts, the only thing I'm getting from him is that he thinks we know everything already and that the answer should be obvious. So the answer isn't in anything we don't know.

That's a head scratcher. I'll review the scumdoc real quick, but considering that scum normally wouldn't be expected to cooperate with town in these games, I don't know how much useful info I'll find.

Mafia edit: Okay, only thing I found that I thought worth mentioning is that Nodlied said in the scumdoc that his role was lynchproof. I don't see why he'd mention it to me if he wasn't due to being a damaged building.

I also don't see what that has to do with the current situation, but it does throw yet another sucker punch into Cat5's arguments. You're welcome Voe.

I dunno. I've got nothing. The Vortex looks like a game balancer that brings Allied victory, and I see no options for stopping it except removing all Allies, which we tried to do and failed. I don't see what else we can do.

Keep trying to shoot me? Gotta admit it's kinda boring not bing able to do anything at night. But also a good thing since I'm busy with work all week.

Yea, it seems that in his mind it all connected nicely into a fine logical picture which he can clearly see.

The only picture I can see coming tbh is this:

RIPEveryone.png

(Yes, I actually went to APB 1 dead doc to get this)