[Complete] RA:APB-themed Mafia game III

VERTi60

Ok, well then. Still, the idea that we would figure out that Jeod switched roles is silly. I actually considered after Chaos said that tp/mafia can't accept his tickets that maybe a mafia role switched Killing_You's role, but then that would have had to be Jeod. And if Jeod changed, I assumed someone else would have had to trigger that change since the other two roles that can change roles can't change themselves. So, I didn't find it likely, which I why I considered other options like the Killing_You is mafia angle and revive someone plans.

Ok, well then. Still, the idea that we would figure out that Jeod switched roles is silly. I actually considered after Chaos said that tp/mafia can't accept his tickets that maybe a mafia role switched Killing_You's role, but then that would have had to be Jeod. And if Jeod changed, I assumed someone else would have had to trigger that change since the other two roles that can change roles can't change themselves. So, I didn't find it likely, which I why I considered other options like the Killing_You is mafia angle and revive someone plans.

I would have suggested it if I were town, and then probably been lynched for it. :p It's not far-fetched given the scenario (two mafia buildings, no nightkills).

Jeod switching roles would have been fine after Nodlied died. That was the first thing we did next day, re-lynch him. That he was allowed to wait until whenever he wanted to to switch role, well I don't like that to an extent that it was completely out of and banned from the possibilities box.

Jeod switching roles would have been fine after Nodlied died. That was the first thing we did next day, re-lynch him. That he was allowed to wait until whenever he wanted to to switch role, well I don't like that to an extent that it was completely out of and banned from the possibilities box.

It's still balanced, I think. It delayed the nightkills for me, which meant I'd have to survive another full day of avoiding shots/lynches.

Jeod convincing Killing_You to switch roles to Engineer might actually be what won the game. That was a brilliant play, even if Chaos and I were both heavily against it, it convinced the guy that mattered.

Thank you :3

That and convincing him that he had to remain as an engineer to have the best chance of killing me took a lot of effort on my part. I thought that if I hadn't come out as scum when I did you'd have tried lynching me again.

Jeod was terrible scum! Do you even realize how many slips you made? Why do you think I was after you all game?

One guy scumreading me doesn't make me terrible scum :(

Like, it's not my fault you couldn't keep an open mind.

Yeah, you're right, I'm exaggerating for effect. But, yes, I had you pegged as scum early and often. A lot of my reads about you were correct.

Probably would have had me if the visceroids hadn't become a distraction, along with the vortex.

Messing with Chronosphere technology to fix time problems is more RA-listic than a Pillbox turning into a Spy.

Exactly. Cat5, think you'd have gone for the Pillbox turned Spy idea if I hadn't brought up repairing the chronosphere?

Oh oh! Can we make Spies unable to kill buildings! Pretty please!

Messing with Chronosphere technology to fix time problems is more RA-listic than a Pillbox turning into a Spy.

Exactly. Cat5, think you'd have gone for the Pillbox turned Spy idea if I hadn't brought up repairing the chronosphere?

I never bought your Chrono revival plan, so I'm not sure anything would have changed. If I had gotten home on time to stop that nolynch the other day, I might have pressed to lynch you again.

Bottom line is, by pushing something that was out of the realm of possibility into the realm of possibility, I made what was actually possible seem impossible. That's the objective of playing as scum, no?

The whole brainstorming of reviving Nodlied was rather like even you had no idea how to end the game.

Guess I should take note that everyone can change roles whenever in mafia regardless of role proofs already happening (even more than once).

No, just fucking no. It's hard enough to build trust in others by multi proving by actions and others visiting me at night, let alone people changing roles without an actual day/night action.

This was unfair, not balanced.

The whole brainstorming of reviving Nodlied was rather like even you had no idea how to end the game.Guess I should take note that everyone can change roles whenever in mafia regardless of role proofs already happening (even more than once).No, just fucking no. It's hard enough to build trust in others by multi proving by actions and others visiting me at night, let alone people changing roles without an actual day/night action.This was unfair, not balanced.

I did have an action. It was ##Dismantle. I had to use that to change into a Spy, and it meant that for one night I would not kill visitors and Snipers would see me using it. That's why I chose to wait until KY said he'd used his Sniper ability.