[GAME OVER - TOWN WINS]Steins;Gate - Quantum Mafia

You guys are welcome to let RNG decide whether I get lynched today or whether I become Lab Leader today. Honestly I wouldn't mind a break from all this, haha, but it'd certainly mess up the time machine we've been working on. I will flip vanilla town if lynched today. Totally cool with that, actually. Yeah, take the stress off if you so desire. I can always be brought back later.

Just now, Jeod said:

Stress? You're stressed over this game?

Not that kind of stress. But I have a lack of self control where I must be checking the game as a priority, even over work that needs to be done.

Just now, ChopBam said:

Not that kind of stress. But I have a lack of self control where I must be checking the game as a priority, even over work that needs to be done.

1 minute ago, ChopBam said:

You guys are welcome to let RNG decide whether I get lynched today or whether I become Lab Leader today. Honestly I wouldn't mind a break from all this, haha, but it'd certainly mess up the time machine we've been working on. I will flip vanilla town if lynched today. Totally cool with that, actually. Yeah, take the stress off if you so desire. I can always be brought back later.

So let's see

Chopbam and I visited jeod on N1 => Jeod gets lynched D2

=> We both can not be R#1 but could still be #2

=> I get a heart attack on D1 and turn up VT

=> D2 Chop gets lynched instead of Jeod and turns VT

=> Happy End?

Just now, TheIrishman said:

Couldn't we do 3 votes against Jeod, then 2 votes for Misa and 2 votes for KY? Then whether we're right or wrong, there'd only be a 1/3 of Jeod being voted?

Can't. If in the event a new worldline creates a tie, then a dead player's vote will be used to break the tie. So one of the players voting me would die D1, but then if D2 ends in a tie due to their death, their vote will count as a tiebreaker.