[GAME OVER - TOWN WINS]Steins;Gate - Quantum Mafia

1 minute ago, Voe said:

You're organization on my read.

My chances are 11 across the board, more or less aside from alive chance. While normally I'd not react this forcefully, it says that if I flip today, I am lab leader.  This means a lot of our hard laid plans will be totally screwed over if I bite the big one, seeing as I sent a D-mail before Jeod's lab even formed that would alter the D1 vote again.

1 hour ago, OrangeP47 said:

My chances are 11 across the board, more or less aside from alive chance. While normally I'd not react this forcefully, it says that if I flip today, I am lab leader.  This means a lot of our hard laid plans will be totally screwed over if I bite the big one, seeing as I sent a D-mail before Jeod's lab even formed that would alter the D1 vote again.

Wait, what?

16 minutes ago, Jeod said:

Wait, what?

What about what part?

We had a three person lab D1 from Misa, Voejo, and myself.  I used it N1 but it didn't matter because not the lab leader locked in. If I die today, I'll be the lab leader (our shenanigans mean that while lab 4 took effect it didn't lock in in the new time line), so the old D-mail will then take effect and reboot us yet again.

1 hour ago, OrangeP47 said:

What about what part?

We had a three person lab D1 from Misa, Voejo, and myself.  I used it N1 but it didn't matter because not the lab leader locked in. If I die today, I'll be the lab leader (our shenanigans mean that while lab 4 took effect it didn't lock in in the new time line), so the old D-mail will then take effect and reboot us yet again.

May I ask what exactly you changed? D:

Also I targeted KY last night, gave me Town result. Looking how KY didn't talk to me at all last night, he targeted self by being AFK. Prob. ChopBam targeted KY.
Ah, last night I had a dream. That I had a Reading Steiner. But then I woke up for D3, and everything was boring again.

*Depressed tu-tu-ruu~*

10 minutes ago, Chaos_Knight said:

May I ask what exactly you changed? D:

Also I targeted KY last night, gave me Town result. Looking how KY didn't talk to me at all last night, he targeted self by being AFK. Prob. ChopBam targeted KY.
Ah, last night I had a dream. That I had a Reading Steiner. But then I woke up for D3, and everything was boring again.

*Depressed tu-tu-ruu~*

Jeod's vote to Chopbam D1.

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

Jeod's vote to Chopbam D1.

Hm, I see. So you think that ChopBam was a Rounder D1?

Well, no matter now, I guess. I'd rather not take risks when we don't have to. *Cough* Operation Resetti *Cough* I mean we could just lynch Misa D2 with (I assume) the same result, keep Kam alive instead of disinterested Nodlied (nothing personal) and avoid getting a bomb-themed Upa lockdown. Granted, nobody could predict the last one, but still.

Yes, I was aware that I was alive yesterday. :v

Also, what are the chances that this bomb threat is the result of an organisation wanker that doesn't have any metal or gold currency?

23 minutes ago, Nodlied said:

Yes, I was aware that I was alive yesterday. :v

Welcome back :v 

Day post specifically said that bomb threat is a response to the time machine altering lynch results though.

What are your %'s and last night target btw?

I'd like to know who the Reading Steiner is today so we can see if lynching is a viable option. We'd only want to go that route if they have a scum result on a living player (and a scum or no result on Misa).

If that isn't a viable option, then I agree that having kamuix back would be good. Nodlied's been active in the lab doc, but kam understood as much as I did during the first two days. Perhaps moreso now that we know what the time machine is capable of.

OrangeP47 altered my D1 vote to ChopBam. If that takes effect it won't change the D1 lynch since Kam had 4 votes on him compared to Nod's 2. Besides, altering the D1 lynch to someone who isn't Nodlied wouldn't stop the bomb threat. It's a shame we can't speak to Kam now and ask him whether he'd like to be brought back or if it's better that we just find the last scum and end the game while he's locked in as town.

9 hours ago, Chaos_Knight said:

Hm, I see. So you think that ChopBam was a Rounder D1?

Well, no matter now, I guess. I'd rather not take risks when we don't have to. *Cough* Operation Resetti *Cough* I mean we could just lynch Misa D2 with (I assume) the same result, keep Kam alive instead of disinterested Nodlied (nothing personal) and avoid getting a bomb-themed Upa lockdown. Granted, nobody could predict the last one, but still.

You also have to keep in mind, it's not like I up and did this just now, but before most of our previous planning had taken place :p

Alright, and Irish has claimed RS for today. His death would only clear Voe and FRAYDO, which isn't much help.

In the most basic wording, we have two options today:

1. Try to find the last Rounder on our own

2. Revert the time machine use

On 5/30/2017 at 5:24 PM, Category 5 Hurricane said:

PLAYERS ALIVE - 9

MOE

In the doc, I came upon a revelation. I now understood “Moe”. Mojo who is now Voe, and thus Moe. It's absolutely brilliant!

Well, I still only have an 11% chance, and flip town lab leader, I highly advise against it. It is indeed odd that the RNG hit twice in that 11%, but it's not me, I swear.

Also I prefer Vo(e)jo for the name ;)

I just think it's more efficient to vote for who we think is the rounder. Though to be fair, I suppose, if everyone thinks its me, then the calculus for you guys is the same.  It's just different for me because I know it's not me.

Who would we prefer as the alternate vote on D1 now? If it's Chopbam I have enough time machine clout in 8/10 to change it if you guys hammer me.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

I just think it's more efficient to vote for who we think is the rounder. Though to be fair, I suppose, if everyone thinks its me, then the calculus for you guys is the same.  It's just different for me because I know it's not me.

Who would we prefer as the alternate vote on D1 now? If it's Chopbam I have enough time machine clout in 8/10 to change it if you guys hammer me.

I don't see any sense in trying to alter D1 again. We could end up doing more harm than good. Though, we could always set up a tie vote so your lynch is easily reversible. Just remember that in tie votes, dead player votes are tiebreakers and then if there's still a tie, whoever has the lowest OC gets hammered.

Just now, Chaos_Knight said:

We could really use some actual data in numbers and stuff before voting IMO.

It seems that people got kinda lazy lately with this >_>

Yeah, where are our usual suspects with making the charts.