[Game Over] CYOR - Halloween Edition

TheIrishman

Alright, so because TheIrishman had to fix the Mafia win condition, that changes all the calculations and I have to start again.

Because the original condition was that Mafia had to match Town numbers only, and it was possible for Mafia to win if Town was lynched, then there was one more Town than Mafia in the game before the lynch. With 7 players, this allows these setups:

3 Town
2 Mafia
1 Third Party
1 Neutral

That's it. Nothing else is possible. You could also believe there are two Third Parties and I'm not Neutral, but fuck you.

4 Town/3 Mafia? No. Third Party confirmed to exist by FRAYDO.
2 Town/1 Mafia? Seriously? That's mean there was only 1 Mafia to begin with and Third Party has 3 members.

Given that setup, I'm now looking at this as our remaining crowd.

Town
Nodlied
Jeod
Killing_You or Alstar

Mafia
Alstar or Killing_You

Third Party
kamuixmod

Neutral
Category5

First point, why is kamuixmod Third Party? I think kamuixmod is Third Party because he knew earlier than seemingly anyone else that it was potentially LYLO.

On 11/5/2017 at 12:05 PM, kamuixmod said:
Custom Count
Alstar
ChopBam
FRAYDO
Jeod
Killing
Voe
Kamuixmod
Nodlied
OrangeP47
Category 5
On 11/5/2017 at 12:06 PM, kamuixmod said:

So in summary its already past LYLO?

15 hours ago, kamuixmod said:

You have to be batshit crazy to even suggest stuff like this. It's MYLO not LYLO so team has to outnumber maf right now.

kamuixmod clearly caught that the Mafia win condition was just about outnumbering town, and not outnumbering everyone not mafia. Given that, how does kamuixmod think that it's LYLO when one minute prior, he pointed out 4 town, 2 Mafia, 1 TP in his player list?

He thinks this because he's Third Party. There is no other explanation. If he's town or mafia, he thinks I'm Third Party, and there are 4 town. But he's Third Party, and he believes my alignment is as I claim (or am at least a separate Third Party), and therefore only 3 Town are left, not 4, and it's MYLO according to the original Mafia victory conditions.

Only a Third Party is in position to think this, and kamuixmod knew this, therefore kamuixmod is Third Party. Done deal.

By the way, as I've said before, the only person besides Nodlied to never be effected by the action switching, is kamuixmod. We know that Killing_You is responsible for some of it and have actually seen one example (Alstar targeting himself) that exactly fits Killing_You's claim, but kamuixmod is responsible for the rest. kamuixmod, afterall, has not been confirmed to take any action at any point of this game, and that doesn't make sense.

Now, for the rest. Jeod was jailed by me. He didn't do the nightkill on ChopBam. He's Town.
Because of Killing_You, Alstar visited himself. We seem to know this because Alstar knows exactly who visited him, which was FRAYDO and Killing_You.
This means that both people I suspect could have killed ChopBam are already tied up doing other actions. What's the deal?

Killing_You might be the explanation for this. If his target is sending multiple actions, does each action have a chance of being reflected separately? If this is true, then Alstar could get the nightkill out while having his watcher role reflected. This would be consistent with the fact that I was attacked N1, and Alstar also watched me at the same time. The other option is that Killing_You split his actions, but I have nothing that supports that argument.

Because there is no evidence that anybody was bussed N2, I believe FRAYDO's result was accurate. kamuixmod and I were bussed N1 as I covered before.

Combining these all these points makes me reasonably confident that Alstar is Mafia, and Killing_You is Town.

I do not think it's like previous CYOR where you could use all your actions during single night. Last time it happened game turned into huge mess. With certain ability stealer on the rise. 

Unless someone else claims being able to do that, you know that i was in no way responsible for ChopBams death.

Also after rereading my role pm i realized that my sense ability cannot be altered. Good to finally know. 

Action PM sent. Lets hope for good result. Kam, you're in for the next day. Also, my deal still stands. Reveal yourself and i vote myself out. 

1 hour ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Alright, so because TheIrishman had to fix the Mafia win condition, that changes all the calculations and I have to start again.

Because the original condition was that Mafia had to match Town numbers only, and it was possible for Mafia to win if Town was lynched, then there was one more Town than Mafia in the game before the lynch. With 7 players, this allows these setups:

3 Town
2 Mafia
1 Third Party
1 Neutral

That's it. Nothing else is possible. You could also believe there are two Third Parties and I'm not Neutral, but fuck you.

4 Town/3 Mafia? No. Third Party confirmed to exist by FRAYDO.
2 Town/1 Mafia? Seriously? That's mean there was only 1 Mafia to begin with and Third Party has 3 members.

Given that setup, I'm now looking at this as our remaining crowd.

Town
Nodlied
Jeod
Killing_You or Alstar

Mafia
Alstar or Killing_You

Third Party
kamuixmod

Neutral
Category5

First point, why is kamuixmod Third Party? I think kamuixmod is Third Party because he knew earlier than seemingly anyone else that it was potentially LYLO.

kamuixmod clearly caught that the Mafia win condition was just about outnumbering town, and not outnumbering everyone not mafia. Given that, how does kamuixmod think that it's LYLO when one minute prior, he pointed out 4 town, 2 Mafia, 1 TP in his player list?

He thinks this because he's Third Party. There is no other explanation. If he's town or mafia, he thinks I'm Third Party, and there are 4 town. But he's Third Party, and he believes my alignment is as I claim (or am at least a separate Third Party), and therefore only 3 Town are left, not 4, and it's MYLO according to the original Mafia victory conditions.

Only a Third Party is in position to think this, and kamuixmod knew this, therefore kamuixmod is Third Party. Done deal.

By the way, as I've said before, the only person besides Nodlied to never be effected by the action switching, is kamuixmod. We know that Killing_You is responsible for some of it and have actually seen one example (Alstar targeting himself) that exactly fits Killing_You's claim, but kamuixmod is responsible for the rest. kamuixmod, afterall, has not been confirmed to take any action at any point of this game, and that doesn't make sense.

Now, for the rest. Jeod was jailed by me. He didn't do the nightkill on ChopBam. He's Town.
Because of Killing_You, Alstar visited himself. We seem to know this because Alstar knows exactly who visited him, which was FRAYDO and Killing_You.
This means that both people I suspect could have killed ChopBam are already tied up doing other actions. What's the deal?

Killing_You might be the explanation for this. If his target is sending multiple actions, does each action have a chance of being reflected separately? If this is true, then Alstar could get the nightkill out while having his watcher role reflected. This would be consistent with the fact that I was attacked N1, and Alstar also watched me at the same time. The other option is that Killing_You split his actions, but I have nothing that supports that argument.

Because there is no evidence that anybody was bussed N2, I believe FRAYDO's result was accurate. kamuixmod and I were bussed N1 as I covered before.

Combining these all these points makes me reasonably confident that Alstar is Mafia, and Killing_You is Town.

To answer all of your questions. First of all the point where i called out its past LyLo. At that point i was under the assumption of 3 maf for this setup. With 7 players left alive and with you being THird party it would be past LyLo as mafia is already on equal numbers with town but that seems to be false now. Also i only pointed out all the known alignments on my playerlist sir smarty pants.

And as for KY. You dont even need to make such a huge list to prove him town. He tried to burn alstar and that pretty much confirma it for me. 

And with everything that's happened up to this point and with your assumed playerlist everything would make sense now. Fraydo was right all along with you being third party as you are a killing role. Jailer/Interrogator is not only a protecting role but also a killing one. For myself i am neutral, why? Because up to this point my entire gameplay was neutral if you check on the last few days. Incase your wondering why i didnt do anything so far, it is due to me not being able to do anything on my own.

Hey, Cat5, consider FRAYDO'S cop reports. He got Alstar as mafia and you as Third Party. If you maintain that you're Neutral, then Alstar must be Town. FRAYDO would have to be an insane cop (reverse alignment reports) in that case. He never did check himself.

4 hours ago, Jeod said:

Hey, Cat5, consider FRAYDO'S cop reports. He got Alstar as mafia and you as Third Party. If you maintain that you're Neutral, then Alstar must be Town. FRAYDO would have to be an insane cop (reverse alignment reports) in that case. He never did check himself.

I've never heard of insane cop reports returning Third Party on a Neutral, though to be honest, I have no idea what an insane role would do in that situation. I think it's easier to think that kamuixmod and I were bussed than FRAYDO was insane. Besides, I have more evidence for that.

I did not receive a PM saying that I felt that i was watched N1 along with being attacked. After so many people said they were missing part or all of their expected PM, I asked about it. He said that I wasn't missing anything.
Alstar didn't watch me. He watched kamuixmod, and kamuixmod said that he was watched, not tracked, and Alstar has confirmed that FRAYDO visited the same target and is why he got a Third Party result. I didn't get a notification that I was tracked, because I didn't take an action.

It appears that Alstar's nightkill then is unblockable, as it hit the original target through bussing and through....whatever you call Killing_You's role, while his watching role always hit a different target.

kamuixmod, my only action so far has been taken on Jeod, and was confirmed by him to have no negative effect. Well, it would have roleblocked him if he had a night action. Point is, he's alive.

Nodlied, given the misdirection roles we can't call our shots, but I will say I'm counting on you to prevent the nightkill.

On 11/2/2017 at 11:59 PM, FRAYDO said:

Going to go back through the posts and find more flaws or nitpicks. While it's fresh on my mind, I have faith in Category5's return. What I can tell you for a fact too is that he did not lie about his alignment, as he is indeed Third Party.

"Didn't lie" + "third party". Huh.

FRAYDO never copped kamuixmod, he copped you after being redirected from OrangeP47. If he were an insane cop, then I imagine he would return such a result when investigating a Neutral party, just as a Town investigation returns a Mafia result.

We'll see what the next day brings. You continue to dodge this contradiction in your comments.

2 hours ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Nodlied, given the misdirection roles we can't call our shots, but I will say I'm counting on you to prevent the nightkill.

Right then, medical aide on standby.

Kamuixmod has been murdered in the night!
He was Mayor Noggenfogger, siding with Third Party!

You wonder why the chaos has not been found
Because all it has to do is sit around

400px-Mayor_Noggenfogger_full.jpg?versio

Passive Ability - Mismanagement: All targets in the game are chosen randomly. Every action requiring a target is affected, except Roleblocking and Lynches (Jailers are not exempt).

Day Passive Ability - Politician's Appeal: Lynchproof. Expires after Day One.

Hidden Passive - Loot Chest: information hidden

Day Four
halloween-background-with-pumpkins-again

With chaos gone and away
We can all start to play
Each can do as they may
Without fear of going so astray
Hurray!

Day Four Starts Now!

PM me if you have any questions

Time Left:
2 day(s), 0 hour(s), 0 min(s)
CVC:
Category 5 Hurricane voted nobody
Alstar voted nobody
Jeod voted nobody
Killing You voted nobody
Nodlied voted nobody
ChopBam voted nobody
FRAYDO voted nobody
Voe voted nobody
Kamuixmod voted nobody
OrangeP47 voted nobody

0/5 votes cast so far

Which is in some way a report but providing zero informations.

And glad to see Kam gone. Maybe he wasnt scum, but i hate you and hate your hate. If someone next time thinks of ability like that in next CYOR, im quitting all mafia games of such type.

On the other hand, it turns out that the scum is hiding well between us. So on who am i using Sense today?

I see two possibilities:

Nodlied - Town

Jeod - Town

Alstar - Town

Killing You - Mafia

Category 5 Hurricane - Neutral

Nodlied - Town

Jeod - Town

Alstar - Mafia

Killing You - Town

Category 5 Hurricane - Third Party

@Alstar, your sense ability has the potential to clear both yourself and Cat5.

@Nodlied, @Killing You, @Category 5 Hurricane, who were your targets?

Alright then. Feel fre to copy and fill in.
Alstar  - Visited KY (redirected from Jeod), reports no visitors, visited by noone.
Jeod -
Killing You -
Cat5 -
Nodlied -

Do you want to know what i dont like? Let's head back to D3 events. I was visited by FRAYDO and KY - which means KY couldnt have killed ChopBam. Jeod reported no actions being done, and Cat5 claimed he roleblocked him. Do i believe him? We'll find out. Who remains here? Lol. Nodlied. He claims to have hugged Voe twice in a row. Sounds too silly to actually happen with this entire shenanigan with switching targets. The best part - Voe knows absolutely nothing about it. And Nodlied claimed to not receive his result PM for some reason.

Town, Sense is at your disposal. However, id be willing to check Nodlied.

2 minutes ago, Alstar said:

That means we need to wait for reports from Cat5 and KY.

No, go for the sense on Nodlied. I've been reading his interactions with OrangeP47 and vice versa and I agree with you.

PleasebeusefulPleasebeusefulPleasebeusefulPleasebeusefulPleasebeusefulPleasebeusefulPleasebeusefulPleasebeusefulPleasebeusefulPleasebeusefulPleasebeusefulPleasebeusefulPleasebeusefulPleasebeusefulPleasebeusefulPleasebeusefulPleasebeusefulPleasebeusefulPleasebeusefulPleasebeusefulPleasebeuseful