[Game Over] CYOR - Halloween Edition

TheIrishman

2 hours ago, Jeod said:

We need to be lynching Alstar today. My resurrection ability strips the target of their abilities.

OrangeP47 currently only has a nightkill available to him, not his other abilities. Alstar is the more dangerous scum. OP47 can easily be blocked, Alstar is more unpredictable.

Now I'm off to make like Gandalf and read the past few pages of this thread as if they were ancient texts containing hidden secrets.

I did propose the same idea already however its mylo. While its beneficial to lynch alstar, we are only 99% sure that he is maf while orange is 100% maf

What+the+hell+am+i+reading+_8fc58c4a44c4
What am i even...

What the amazing town we live in!
1. Townies being killed during day because of some random switches!
2. Cop with wrong reads!
3. People not knowing their abilities!
4. Because of same random switches scum gets resurrected!
5. Cat5 lying about his role again!

Can it get worse? Find out in next episode of CYOR mafia!

But on serious note.
Nodlied - Claims to have hugs. Can be confirmed by Voe. Appears towny but doesnt really contribute much.
KY - Visited me. Cannot be responsible for Chopbam's death. For me Town.
Jeod - Raise dead clarifies him easily. Town.
Orange - Confirmed scum. Please stop posting.
Cat5 - Already explained the wrong reads from FRAYDO on both of us. However he keeps messing around thinking of new lies about his actions. Unsure but surely neither town or scum.
Last but not least. The person we know about absolutely nothing. Which may or may not confirm Cat5 idea. Kam. Brings no attention, tries to contribute, however claims that hes unable to do anything. In CYOR mafia. I dont like this idea. Could be similar to my CYOR 1 role where i had immunity to all investigations, actions, etc during night. So far only he rings the bell for me. If i survive, im definitely using the Sense on him.

2 minutes ago, Alstar said:

What+the+hell+am+i+reading+_8fc58c4a44c4
What am i even...

What the amazing town we live in!
1. Townies being killed during day because of some random switches!
2. Cop with wrong reads!
3. People not knowing their abilities!
4. Because of same random switches scum gets resurrected!
5. Cat5 lying about his role again!

Can it get worse? Find out in next episode of CYOR mafia!

But on serious note.
Nodlied - Claims to have hugs. Can be confirmed by Voe. Appears towny but doesnt really contribute much.
KY - Visited me. Cannot be responsible for Chopbam's death. For me Town.
Jeod - Raise dead clarifies him easily. Town.
Orange - Confirmed scum. Please stop posting.
Cat5 - Already explained the wrong reads from FRAYDO on both of us. However he keeps messing around thinking of new lies about his actions. Unsure but surely neither town or scum.
Last but not least. The person we know about absolutely nothing. Which may or may not confirm Cat5 idea. Kam. Brings no attention, tries to contribute, however claims that hes unable to do anything. In CYOR mafia. I dont like this idea. Could be similar to my CYOR 1 role where i had immunity to all investigations, actions, etc during night. So far only he rings the bell for me. If i survive, im definitely using the Sense on him.

Feel free to visit me, i'll glady hug anyone visiting me.

I am lookout, not cop. I do not visit scum.

Also Kam, why do you keep on pushing the idea to keep me alive? Everyone else claim for me to be scum. Why not join the party?

Last time someone done this, he was on the scum team trying to score the easy town points. You're the player we know about the least. That would actually nicely benefit you.

30 minutes ago, Alstar said:

I am lookout, not cop. I do not visit scum.

Also Kam, why do you keep on pushing the idea to keep me alive? Everyone else claim for me to be scum. Why not join the party?

Last time someone done this, he was on the scum team trying to score the easy town points. You're the player we know about the least. That would actually nicely benefit you.

Its not pushing but i would rather take a look on both sides of the coin instead of glaring on one side instead.

Also dont forget that i originally brought up the point of lynching you first due to the ability strip.

Conditional MyLo - Lynch Town and Mafia wins.
Time Left:
0 day(s), 7 hour(s), 22 min(s)
CVC:
Alstar voted OrangeP47
ChopBam voted nobody
FRAYDO voted nobody
Jeod voted Alstar
Killing You voted OrangeP47
Voe voted OrangeP47
Kamuixmod voted nobody
Nodlied voted nobody
OrangeP47 voted nobody
Category 5 Hurricane voted nobody

3/7 votes cast so far
OrangeP47 currently holds the most votes, 2

30 minutes ago, Nodlied said:

To be fair, I think it is best that we lynch the guaranteed scum.

##Vote OrangeP47

Let's keep trying to find scum though.

tbh i think we might already be done with the game already. Orange & Alstar being maf with Cat5 the last Hostile

I don't have time to explain, but over night I came to the conclusion that the game state is 2 v 2 v 2 v 1

Town
Jeod
Nodlied

TP
kamuixmod
Killing_You

Mafia
Alstar
OrangeP47

Neutral
Myself

Crux of the argument is that actions taken on and taken from OrangeP47 were switched to another target, and kamuixmod and I were bussed, leading to FRAYDO getting a 3rd Party on kamuixmod while ChopBam saw me do nothing.

2 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

I don't have time to explain, but over night I came to the conclusion that the game state is 2 v 2 v 2 v 1

Town
Jeod
Nodlied

TP
kamuixmod
Killing_You

Mafia
Alstar
OrangeP47

Neutral
Myself

Crux of the argument is that actions taken on and taken from OrangeP47 were switched to another target, and kamuixmod and I were bussed, leading to FRAYDO getting a 3rd Party on kamuixmod while ChopBam saw me do nothing.

You have to be batshit crazy to even suggest stuff like this. It's MYLO not LYLO so team has to outnumber maf right now.

2 hours ago, TheIrishman said:
3/7 votes cast so far
OrangeP47 currently holds the most votes, 2
1 hour ago, Nodlied said:

##Vote OrangeP47

23 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

##vote OrangeP47

flat,800x800,075,t.jpg

WAS THAT HAMMER?!

##unvote

19 minutes ago, kamuixmod said:

At this point, im going to ignore any arguments coming out of Cat5's mouth.

Agreed. I think he's trying to come up with whatever scenario he can to throw us off his trail so that he can complete his third-party objective, as outlined in my wall-of-text. I second the notion that he is to be ignored.

I thought that situation is already 4/1/2 Town/Neutral/Mafia

22 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

This would also open the door for FRAYDO's N2 on Alstar to be correct when his N1 wasn't.

Not sure if you caught that piece of information, but FRAYDO was redirected N2. Going with your logic, it would return selected player alignment but for other random player. Which makes no sense, because that would mean that KY is a scum and thats rather hard to believe.

To my dear, beloved Alstar; indeed I did visit you. I suppose thanks are in order to the bus driver/randomizer who made that happen, so thank you whoever you are.

4 minutes ago, Alstar said:

I thought that situation is already 4/1/2 Town/Neutral/Mafia

Not sure if you caught that piece of information, but FRAYDO was redirected N2. Going with your logic, it would return selected player alignment but for other random player. Which makes no sense, because that would mean that KY is a scum and thats rather hard to believe.

Just ignore him.

Conditional MyLo - Lynch Town and Mafia wins.
Time Left:
0 day(s), 1 hour(s), 5 min(s)
CVC:
Alstar voted OrangeP47
ChopBam voted nobody
FRAYDO voted nobody
Jeod voted Alstar
Killing You voted nobody
Voe voted OrangeP47
Kamuixmod voted No Lynch
Nodlied voted OrangeP47
OrangeP47 voted nobody
Category 5 Hurricane voted OrangeP47

5/7 votes cast so far
OrangeP47 currently holds the most votes, 3

There is no early hammer until everyone agrees to do so.