[Game Over] CYOR - Halloween Edition

TheIrishman

4 minutes ago, Nodlied said:

Ehm, are we sure we want to hit Alstar before Orange? I mean, I'm pretty sure that Alstar is scum. But how screwed are we if he isn't?

(Orange would definately be tomorrow's target though.)

Also, what the glacier flaying **** is going on?

You're right. With lynching Orange we actually have nothing to loose since Alstars abilities dont seem that threatening and Orange is 100% confirmed maf.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

Hey everyone! Miss me? Muhahahahahaha.

Oddly enough, that exact video was in my recommended videos last night, and I don't even watch him normally.

Hey, fuck you :eng101:

There's something seriously rotten in the state of this game, and I don't know who the living poop is causing it. But yeah, no hammer. Definately no hammer. We need to get to the ground of this.

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

Hey everyone! Miss me? Muhahahahahaha.

Oddly enough, that exact video was in my recommended videos last night, and I don't even watch him normally.

Well then, what do you have to say? How do you plead? What will you do? What do you think you can achieve and why do you even care?

Just now, Nodlied said:

Well then, what do you have to say? How do you plead? What will you do? What do you think you can achieve and why do you even care?

I'm not the redirector. I was never lying on that. Aside from that, my best bet is probably to plead the 5th and let everyone else work this out for themselves.  I just like that I can legit meme in the thread again because I'm alive.  Consider me a passive nuisance if you will :v

I'm not the redirector. I was never lying on that. Aside from that, my best bet is probably to plead the 5th and let everyone else work this out for themselves.  I just like that I can legit meme in the thread again because I'm alive.  Consider me a passive nuisance if you will :v

Passive?! PASSIVE?! How the jolly good pounding can you ever claim such a thing. You're lynch target #1 should we not agree on a different scum. And if you survive this day, then you are more than capable of killing somebody tonight. 

Just now, Nodlied said:

Passive?! PASSIVE?! How the jolly good pounding can you ever claim such a thing. You're lynch target #1 should we not agree on a different scum. And if you survive this day, then you are more than capable of killing somebody tonight. 

Well, it depends on your definition of passive, really :v

I'm saying anything I say becomes massive WIFOM, so it's not really advantageous of me to say anything.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

Well, it depends on your definition of passive, really :v

I'm saying anything I say becomes massive WIFOM, so it's not really advantageous of me to say anything.

Well, why not just bugger off then?

Because I'm bored? :v

Also if I distract you enough your logic may become subpar.

Go be bored somewhere else.

So, does anybody have any theories and reasons as to why we shouldn't lynch Alstar today?

10 minutes ago, Nodlied said:

So, does anybody have any theories and reasons as to why we shouldn't lynch Alstar today?

Only thing I can think of is that we're only 99% sure about Alstar whereas Orange is 100%. On the other hand, Orange lost his abilities while Alstar still has them. Which one is the bigger risk?

Other than the fact that FRAYDO didn't get correct cop results, no.  I don't understand what is up with that, because an insane role shouldn't turn up Third Party on a Neutral, and I can't think of another role that might turn that result. Unless FRAYDO was bussed and that bussing works differently than the target switching we've been seeing.

1 minute ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Other than the fact that FRAYDO didn't get correct cop results, no.  I don't understand what is up with that, because an insane role shouldn't turn up Third Party on a Neutral, and I can't think of another role that might turn that result. Unless FRAYDO was bussed and that bussing works differently than the target switching we've been seeing.

Well, I trust you for about as far as I can throw you. And Fraydo is dead and town. So I trust him more than you in that regard.

Just now, Category 5 Hurricane said:

I need a CVC and current alive players, please. I want to figure out how many mafia we're dealing with. If we're at MYLO, we should be able to figure that out.

Agreed.

Irish, we want a CVC! :v