[Game Over] CYOR - Halloween Edition

TheIrishman

Just now, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Perhaps a Third Party team? We might have a pretty high anti-town count to deal with how many strong town roles we appear to have. (Including mine, even though I'm Neutral)

I'm pretty sure Voe said he had to activate charges somehow for his role, and since nothing happened to him last night, the method of activation would be by being left alone at night.

Also, my resurrection ability strips the target of all abilities, so we won't have a watcher or tracker back. But, while Alstar's revealed his report, I'm curious to what ChopBam has to say.

##Raise Dead ChopBam

3 hours ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

So, anyway, I imagine you're all awaiting to hear what happens in the alternate history I chose to view.

I chose to check what would have happened if Nodlied was lynched. 

Nodlied was Town.

His character is Death.

He really does give out hugs, two variants, called Love/Hate Death's Embrace. One helps the target, one hurts the target. Not going to be more specific on the actions unless you really need more evidence.

His passive is called Deathless. The information regarding this action is not revealed. But let's be real, it means that if Voe fires on him during Day1, it reflects back at him and kills him.

All lies you wanker.  That is indeed somewhat correct. :v Voe got hugged again this night.

2 hours ago, Voe said:

##Unstoppable Road Rage Alstar

Eei1cM9.png

Splendid! I will await the results.

I need to clarify.

I have 2 abilities - Day Kill and a Spare Tire passive.

Day Kill is straight forward, but the spare tire is an ability which triggers when a Mafia Player gets killed by any means. I can use the spare tire to a) recharge the day kill, b) apply night time bulletproof, c) apply day time bulletproof or d) apply lynch proof.

I was not bulletproof from the start of the game. I said so to avoid being targeted before I could activate it.

8 minutes ago, Voe said:

I need to clarify.

I have 2 abilities - Day Kill and a Spare Tire passive.

Day Kill is straight forward, but the spare tire is an ability which triggers when a Mafia Player gets killed by any means. I can use the spare tire to a) recharge the day kill, b) apply night time bulletproof, c) apply day time bulletproof or d) apply lynch proof.

I was not bulletproof from the start of the game. I said so to avoid being targeted before I could activate it.

p5onht9mlgdkj0yvnjao.jpg

???

Alright, I'm caught up.

10 hours ago, Alstar said:

Oh COME ONE.

FRAYDO and KY, whoever of you did that, big thanks for making me change target because i was clearly going to check whos visiting ChopBam. You guys have some explaining to do.

10 hours ago, Alstar said:

To clarify, instead of watching over ChopBam i was looking at... myself. FRAYDO and KY were my only visitors.

Well, I was trying to target Jeod, but it seems to have RNG'd itself over to you. Whatever happened will likely be explained when you do flip (thanks for that, Voe). I will say, though, that if you weren't hit by the randomizer, then what likely happened is that the negative effect of my ability kicked in and your ability got reflected. If so, my apologies, was not my intention.

9 hours ago, FRAYDO said:

To my dear, beloved Alstar; indeed I did visit you. I suppose thanks are in order to the bus driver/randomizer who made that happen, so thank you whoever you are. My visit seems to tell of me of something interesting, wouldn't you know? According to my findings, Alstar is Mafia!

I find this somewhat dubious. Your N1 report was already suspicious (and confirmed false by Cat5), and you really only pop in to either deliver a flimsy report to save yourself, or cast shade on others. It almost seems like you're less concerned with helping town and more concerned with saving your own hide. Now, granted, you could be telling the truth and are simply being smug as usual, in which case I'd have to forgive you. But if you're lying...

50 minutes ago, Voe said:

9cde74d31e6608f178686dcee0d0eae0.jpg

tenor.gif

I totally did not expect this to ACTUALLY show up as a role! Well done, Voe! +1

Voe decides to do an action literally right as I close my laptop and go to sleep >.>

And only took 4 hours from when you said that Cat5. But resolving this took longer than expected.

Resolving:

Voe veers off course and launches himself towards FRAYDO in a frenzied rage, killing FRAYDO!

cerberus-resident-evil-wallpaper-4040618

FRAYDO was a Cerberus, siding with Town!

Day Ability - ##Bite <Player>: Block a player's actions for the day. One Time Use. If used to prevent an action, must be used before the action is resolved.

Night Abilities - ##Sniff <Player>: Learn a player's alignment.

Night Passive - Zombie: Being infected with the T-Virus has made you much more resistant towards damage. Bulletproof. One time use.

Jeod slipped and used Raise Dead on OrangeP47! OrangeP47 has come back from the grave!

poor_gordon_by_tiigroid-d32miba.jpg

Time Left:
1 day(s), 6 hour(s), 28 min(s)
CVC:
Alstar voted nobody
ChopBam voted nobody
FRAYDO voted nobody
Jeod voted nobody
Killing You voted nobody
Voe voted Category 5 Hurricane
Kamuixmod voted nobody
Nodlied voted nobody