Jeod voted nobody
Killing You voted Alstar
Voe voted OrangeP47
Kamuixmod voted nobody
Nodlied voted nobody
OrangeP47 voted nobody
Category 5 Hurricane voted nobody

2/7 votes cast so far
Alstar currently holds the most votes, 2.
No Lynch is available again as well.

Edit: There, you're not alone :b

6 minutes ago, TheIrishman said:
Time Left:
1 day(s), 2 hour(s), 48 min(s)
CVC:
Alstar voted Alstar
ChopBam voted nobody
FRAYDO voted nobody
Jeod voted nobody
Killing You voted Alstar
Voe voted OrangeP47
Kamuixmod voted nobody
Nodlied voted nobody
OrangeP47 voted nobody
Category 5 Hurricane voted nobody

2/7 votes cast so far
Alstar currently holds the most votes, 2.
No Lynch is available again as well.

Thanks for color coding me :v

1 minute ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

I don't think it can be 3 Mafia. If that were true, they'd already match Town numbers. I need to check how neutrals impact LYLO.

Scum always needs to match all non-scum parties. So we have three scum, three town and one filthy third party.

Oh wait, it's MYLO. As much as i want to die, i would like town to at least win this insane game. I'll consider unvoting myself later.

But now time to think. What are your options when you lynch me and i flip town? What are you options, who's next? I think you guys have absolutely nothing.

5 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

(...)

Can somebody goddamn shoot this guy?

2 Mafia: 6+1, lynch town, 5+1, kill town, 4+1...not enough to win the game. It's not anythingLO.

3 Mafia means we're in LYLO, not MYLO. We'd lose right after the lynch unless we lynch Mafia.

2 Mafia means they must have more than one kill per night.

So 6+1, lynch town, 5+1, kill 2 town, 3+1, game is over.

Besides, we have multiple roleblocking parties in the game. That's why it is a conditional MYLO.

I tried to look for it too. Only thing i noticed was that Voe's action got redirected at FRAYDO, and KY's into VOe, which would imply that it target previous user of active ability - which makes no sense when you notice that FRAYDO havent used his abilities.

Hard to look for pattern in night events tho.

We may have a Third Party as well, but as far as calculating when Mafia wins, it doesn't change anything.

Action switcher is probably Mafia. They must know how it works, otherwise it would too easily backfire. Unless it's kamuixmod and he doesn't give a fuck, just wants to create chaos.

Just now, Category 5 Hurricane said:

We may have a Third Party as well, but as far as calculating when Mafia wins, it doesn't change anything.

Action switcher is probably Mafia. They must know how it works, otherwise it would too easily backfire. Unless it's kamuixmod and he doesn't give a fuck, just wants to create chaos.

You think I'd have gotten caught so early if we knew how the randomization worked? Pah!

2 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

What did the randomizer have to do with you being caught?

It royally screwed up our plans, that's what. Without having to deal with it, I could have been more sneaky.

1 minute ago, Alstar said:

But that wouldn't make sense, because according to ChopBam's record Kam was clear and still switches happened during N1.

Orange, can you please go back to the dead doc? Like, on your own?

1 minute ago, Nodlied said:

I can walk him there if necessary. At least, in theory that is.

I'm like a genie in a bottle, except I'm a zombie. I'm here to haunt you forever or until you lynch me again :v

Let's see here for a sec. Assuming the scenario is that the randomizer has acted consistently each time, of course.

N1 Randomizer Hits:
-ChopBam
-FRAYDO
-OrangeP47

N2 Randomizer Hits:
-FRAYDO
-Alstar
-Killing You

D3 Randomizer Hits:
-Voe
-Jeod
-Killing You

Seems to me that it happens in threes. There is one other possibility, though, and it's assuming my ability went haywire N2. That would indicate:

N1 Randomizer Hits:
-ChopBam
-FRAYDO
-OrangeP47

N2 Randomizer Hits:
-FRAYDO
-Killing You

D3 Randomizer Hits:
-Voe
-Jeod
-Killing You

Keep in mind, my post-randomizer hit happened after OrangeP47 was resurrected. This, taken into account that Cat5 calculated 3 Mafia, would indicate that the randomization is tied to the number of Mafia still alive.

4 minutes ago, Nodlied said:

I can walk him there if necessary. At least, in theory that is.

Based on my calculations, you should be safe to do so. The only thing that I'm worried about is there being no pattern, but I sincerely doubt it.