[Game Over] CYOR - Halloween Edition

TheIrishman

1 hour ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Other than the fact that FRAYDO didn't get correct cop results, no.  I don't understand what is up with that, because an insane role shouldn't turn up Third Party on a Neutral, and I can't think of another role that might turn that result. Unless FRAYDO was bussed and that bussing works differently than the target switching we've been seeing.

im slowly reading through all posts one by one. Shouldnt Fraydo's death also reveal his Sanity?

And besides, it wouldn't make sense as a sanity issue, because there is no known cop role that gives Third Party result on a Neutral. Only one I see in the wiki I pointed the Irishman to that could possibly come up with that is random cop, which is considered a bastard role and I don't think he'd use it. I think his results must have been effected by something else.

On 3.11.2017 at 6:45 AM, ChopBam said:

I'm going to build off Jeod's and Kam's "charts" with the presumption that FRAYDO's new information is true, as it actually explains some things. I'm also going to mark myself and FRAYDO as blue. Obviously I'm biased about myself, but this is my own perspective speaking.

Alstar - Watched Category 5 Hurricane (Watcher)
ChopBam - Attempted visit OrangeP47, redirected to Kamuixmod (Tracker)
FRAYDO - Attempted visit OrangeP47, redirected to Category 5 Hurricane (Cop)
Killing You - Visited Nodlied
Voe - No action
Jeod - No action
Kamuixmod - No action (confirmed by ChopBam)
Nodlied - Visited Voe
OrangeP47 - Attempted visit ChopBam and redirected to FRAYDO :: action was "fizzled out"
Category 5 Hurricane - Most likely in a parallel universe until Day 3, phased out by his own doing (Third Party)

A nightkill may or may not have been attempted on me by Orange and diverted to FRAYDO. Or, he could have targeted FRAYDO to begin with and lied about the redirection as a diversion, which would mean there is no randomization role and that OrangeP47 simply possesses passive night protection randomization as per my first question to him today. But if FRAYDO had one-time zombie and Orange previously claimed his night action on FRAYDO "fizzled out," that's awfully suspect.

Btw cat5, i might have missed it but you said that you were "nked" N1, which activated your Phasing ability, right?

Im still trying to make sense of what happened N1 as to how there could've been 2 killing attempts.

There are 2 reasons of why i wanted to make a lookout on Chop.
1. He roleclaimed tracker.
2. Unlike others during that day, he didnt really wanted to bring such huge attention on himself. That alone sounds like perfect target for kill - which noone would expect. And i was right about this, but SOMEBODY had to mess with my plan. If not for that we wouldnt have lost 2 just during this day.

##unvote
Okay, done mentally damaging my mind with today situation. Back to fighting for scum free town.

1 hour ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

N1 KILL ATTEMPTS
FRAYDO - triggered BP use
Category5 - triggered Morphogenetic Field

N2 KILL ATTEMPTS
ChopBam - Successful
Jeod? - Saved by Me?
Voe? - Saved by Nodlied?

Passive - Spare Tire: If a mafia player is killed by any means, you will gain another tire. This tire can either be used for your Road Rage ability, or to passively save yourself from harm (lynch, nightkill, or daykill).

Now just a stupid theory maybe but what if Cat5 was the one to attack Voe N2?

For N1 it wasnt possible as his ability might have backfired and hit HIMSELF which is why we saw no killing role visit cat5 as he attacked himself.

Triggering his own Morpho field, he returned and was able to use his ability once more on someone else?

3 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Also, if Voe used that ability to protect himself, then he wouldn't have been able to use it today.

" passively save yourself from harm (lynch, nightkill, or daykill) "

It says passive save, not actively. Sounds more like he would get a permanent vest with 1 time use.