[Game Over] CYOR - Halloween Edition

TheIrishman

Passive Ability - Mismanagement: All targets in the game are chosen randomly. Every action requiring a target is affected, except Roleblocking and Lynches (Jailers are not exempt).

It's not true bussing, nor does it depend on players visiting kamuixmod. As long as he's alive, targets are chosen at random. As we had 10 players in the game and a NoLynch, Night 1 began with a 10% chance of hitting your intended target. Night 2, since you weren't "back", we had 8 players in the game (a 12.5% chance of hitting your intended target). At Night 3, we had 6 players in the game (a 16.7% chance of hitting your intended target).

TheIrishMan probably just gave numbers to the players alive each night and used random.org to pick.

Fun thought: What if FRAYDO was redirected twice? Once due to Kamuixmod's passive, which gave him a report on Kamuixmod, and then again due to KY's ability, meaning KY lied about visiting Nodlied?

As I have mentioned several times, it's a reflection. If someone tried to make a kill, and it got reflected, they'd hit themselves. This was the whole point of my role in the first place, it was just changed to "first action" for balancing purposes.

Also, remember, Nodlied didn't get notified of my visit N1, despite it being a success. The only reason Alstar got notified N2 is due to his passive.

Killing You, believe or not, but i couldnt stop myself from loudly saying "What the fuck" when my action report was composed of 2 the very same messages beside the beginning, when one claimed that i visited myself and second that my passive detected someone visiting me. Well, that actually makes sense from logic point since both actions did proc.

As for me, the entire idea of busser existing makes no sense. It gives as many contradictions as answered question in this game.

1. Assume that busser exists. What does it explain? False reports on me and Cat5. Contradictions? Every other action in the game.
2. Busser doesnt exist. This fits scenario more with Kam role reveal, but keeps the question of FRAYDO's reports.

Im still awaiting Nodlied's report.

Well slap me on the kneecap and call me a fucking skeleton, that's actually amazing. I got gassed as a skeleton.

Hey Alstar, go have a laugh at Kamuixmod. 

18 hours ago, Alstar said:

Do you want to know what i dont like? Let's head back to D3 events. I was visited by FRAYDO and KY - which means KY couldnt have killed ChopBam. Jeod reported no actions being done, and Cat5 claimed he roleblocked him. Do i believe him? We'll find out. Who remains here? Lol. Nodlied. He claims to have hugged Voe twice in a row. Sounds too silly to actually happen with this entire shenanigan with switching targets. The best part - Voe knows absolutely nothing about it. And Nodlied claimed to not receive his result PM for some reason.

Town, Sense is at your disposal. However, id be willing to check Nodlied.

Yes, I did hug Voe twice in a row, but alas...

18 hours ago, TheIrishman said:

Resolving:

Alstar tries to Sense Nodlied's background only feel the most profound aura of death.

Cheeky breeky.

So, what are the true chances of being chaosed around by Kamuix and how is the ''buss'' reported to the affected targets? That's what is most important. If we can nail that then we can determine whether or not Fraydo hit the mark on Alstar, which I believe he has if you guys can answer the following question: Did you get notified as to who you targeted instead of your original target? 

I went for Voe twice with a loving hug and protected him. This night I wanted to go out and go Horthy on Alstar, but Kamuix's chaos apparantly diverted Cat5's gas onto me, so Kamuix may have inadvertendly caused his own demise.

So yeah, I haven't been affected by Kamuix's chaotic passive.

1 hour ago, Nodlied said:

Well slap me on the kneecap and call me a fucking skeleton, that's actually amazing. I got gassed as a skeleton.

Hey Alstar, go have a laugh at Kamuixmod. 

Yes, I did hug Voe twice in a row, but alas...

Cheeky breeky.

So, what are the true chances of being chaosed around by Kamuix and how is the ''buss'' reported to the affected targets? That's what is most important. If we can nail that then we can determine whether or not Fraydo hit the mark on Alstar, which I believe he has if you guys can answer the following question: Did you get notified as to who you targeted instead of your original target? 

I went for Voe twice with a loving hug and protected him. This night I wanted to go out and go Horthy on Alstar, but Kamuix's chaos apparantly diverted Cat5's gas onto me, so Kamuix may have inadvertendly caused his own demise.

So yeah, I haven't been affected by Kamuix's chaotic passive.

So you think Alstar is the last scum?

1 hour ago, Nodlied said:

Yes.

Well then, with that cleared out of the way, shall we proceed?

##Vote Alstar
Accept your faith. Don't be afraid lad, I'll walk you to the afterlife. You're free to ask any questions as I guide you to your new home.

31 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

XS5LK.gif

Spoiler

uwcHoXK.jpg

Time Left:
1 day(s), 1 hour(s), 10 min(s)
CVC:
Category 5 Hurricane voted nobody
Alstar voted Killing You
Jeod voted Killing You
Killing You voted Alstar
Nodlied voted Alstar
ChopBam voted nobody
FRAYDO voted nobody
Voe voted nobody
Kamuixmod voted nobody
OrangeP47 voted nobody

4/5 votes cast so far
Killing You and Alstar are currently tied, 2 votes each.

Category 5 Hurricane has voted for 48 hrs.
Alstar has voted for 24 hour days
Killing You has voted for 24 hour days
Jeod has voted for 24 hour days
Nodlied has voted for nothing
3/5 players have voted for the days to be 24 hours. Needs 1 more vote.

1 minute ago, TheIrishman said:

If you don't want the day to end early, Jeod, all you have to do is vote against it ending early. 

I’m completely fine with it ending early. But if 3 hours is an option as opposed to 1, I’d go with that.

1 minute ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

If Alstar is mafia, he's boned. He can't win.

There is a path for Killing_You to win this game as Mafia, as he has a daykill action that we don't know if it's one use.

True.

##vote Killing You

Early end it is, I’m ok with this now.

1 minute ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

And you can't use banish now because that would protect Alstar from being lynched?

Technically, I can, but I won't. For obvious reasons, I don't want to make scum lynchproof for a day, especially since it'll be GG when he's gone.