[Game Over] Star Wars Mafia: Jedi vs Sith

VERTi60

5 minutes ago, Sunflower said:

Can you confirm what Voe said about Fear?

The message I got sounds just like what he said, and it's true that I don't have any actual powers to use with it yet.  Instead, my ALIGNMENT has switched from light to "anger".

Also, the message for Anger said I was visited by Dark Spirits, so I'm assuming Jeod.

If someone stole all your FP, that means we have TWO active Sith, and Jeod still active.

Guys, I just had a thought.  Remember how in Nodlied's game the scum weren't "hostile" right away, they were merely suspicious until they took hostile action?  Maybe the sith started off as "light" like the rest of us, but had to learn their dark side powers through ##follow or something, which would account for the fact that there weren't many attacks early on, and also the fact that people could be sensed as "light" and not actually be jedi.  You notice the sense actions don't say jedi-sith, they say light-fear-anger....

Just now, Sunflower said:

I think there's like a 95% chance that our sith pair is Irish and Nodlied.

Unless Fraydo got some weird sithy duel bonus.

I still don't suspect Nodlied at all right now. Cat5 and I both mind melded with Nodlied who performed a sense action on Irish. There's no logical reason Nodlied would do this. Even if it was suggested he did that to "throw people off," I find that to be a big stretch.

Just now, ChopBam said:

I still don't suspect Nodlied at all right now. Cat5 and I both mind melded with Nodlied who performed a sense action on Irish. There's no logical reason Nodlied would do this. Even if it was suggested he did that to "throw people off," I find that to be a big stretch.

Who else would it be though? 

I think Retaliation finally gets a pass from me. All evidence points to him resting last night. The only two explanations I have right now for the location of of Sunflower's FP is 1) the void, or 2) to someone who gained the 70 FP and then used some.

Just now, ChopBam said:

I think Retaliation finally gets a pass from me. All evidence points to him resting last night. The only two explanations I have right now for the location of of Sunflower's FP is 1) the void, or 2) to someone who gained the 70 FP and then used some.

I'm thinking it's the void.  If someone stole it and then used some, that's two actions, and I don't think that'd be the case.

It's also possible Jeod used 10 FP to do that, but you think he gave you Anger. So it's unlikely he'd be allowed to use 10 FP to steal AND instill in two separate targets. That'd be a mighty strong force ghost.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

Hmmm, true, but in that case it's "effectively" the void, so the point is kinda moot.

Well perhaps, but it means the action itself is actually used to steal, not to just make it disappear every time.

Just now, ChopBam said:

It's also possible Jeod used 10 FP to do that, but you think he gave you Anger. So it's unlikely he'd be allowed to use 10 FP to steal AND instill in two separate targets. That'd be a mighty strong force ghost.

Instill in two separate targets?

Well I think the three of us talking here now are clear, and FRAYDO is likely also clear, seeing from his actions last night. I don't suspect Retaliation, Nodlied, or Voe at this time, so that puts my sights on TheIrishman by process of elimination.