[Game Over] Star Wars Mafia: Jedi vs Sith

VERTi60

Someone had to corrupt Orange right? Since we don't think Jeod could have done it twice? Since Irish is saying that he ate my force, that makes me more confident that Chop rested. Orange is clear. Retal is clear. Voe didn't do anything. There isn't really anyone else that could have corrupted Orange.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

Sunflower was also very early on the Jeod train.

There's a whole laundry list of reasons she's towny too, like going out of her way to be Shade's target even though he didn't pick her.

You say that, but even Cat5 was suspicious of her, albeit there was a lack of other options. It wouldn't be the first time Scum has tried to throw people off by casting suspicion on each other. When I was Scum, Chop and I did it pretty well.

Just now, Sunflower said:

I mean I just spend most of the last few hours trying to convince people that Nodlied was a Sith, so I'm not sure why I would most likely be his partner.

It wasn't entirely based on Nodlied's choice of confirmation. Although Jeod and Sunflower were mentioned as a team, it mostly had to do with who was left. Only 3 viable options (if I wanted to be efficient). I had no reason to choose Orange since due to Shade, he's confirmed Town. It was going to be Voe, until Nodlied mentioned he was afk and Vert said we might need a replacement. So the only option left was the somewhat suspicious Sunflower. 

Just now, Retaliation said:

It's interesting that you've brought up all these suspicions once accused of a fairly serious action, but not before. You've said a bit about taking another look at Voe, but didn't really follow up despite having an investigation power.

I was going to voice these suspicions in my earlier post, but I decided against it since I didn't want to make myself a target during the Night. ...Need I remind you that I JUST found out about being able to Learn 2 abilities and performing a NFA at the end of D4, which is the basis for the case? I had more reason to investigate Nodlied, especially since he's an active player.

If Irish is a lying sith, then he thinks he can win if we kill Nodlied. Because a hard claim like this would only bounce back at him if Nodlied flipped as light. I don't know where in the math this leads us. If Irish is sith, there must be more than one left.

Continuing on the Irish-is-a-sith thought, either there's more than one sith besides Irish, or he can win by getting the FBI to fill with red before we nab him.

If Irish is correct, and Nodlied has dark in him, why would Nodlied use sense to discover whether other people are light or dark?

By the way, if Nodlied is dark, he might mention that I got in touch with him telepathically this turn. My intention was to tell him I could use an ability I learned to give him FP so he could keep sensing alignments without needing to rest. It's ironic because I couldn't do it since I have no FP now. :p You can also go back and see my post about how I was upset that I was actually going to be useful for once. That's what I was talking about.

Just now, ChopBam said:

Nodlied's FP went down by 10. Is that enough to corrupt someone with fear?

I think we established that Dark Side abilities or at least corrupting is most likely free. On N1 when Voe was corrupted, all FP are accounted for. The only one that was really questionable was FRAYDO's, since he claimed to have ability tracked Orange for 10 FP and used Sense Meditation which cost 50 FP. But he already "knew" what Orange was going to do from their Holopad.

Irish, if I was you, and really believed that I got a dark result on Nodlied, I'd be hammering that point home a lot more than you are right now.

Now I'm waiting for Nodlied's counterclaim. If sith were NOT connected at the start, then the whole point of holo-communicators available for everybody would be for the sith to sense each other and then generate a scum doc using the holo-communicators. If this is the case, it removes Nodlied's sense alibi. Cat5 and I both saw him use sense and we reported it at nearly the exact same time right at day start, so that part is not in question. But if he was seeking out his partner...

Typically in games this large with two mafia players, there are some third party or neutral players around. AND nightkills. So far we haven't suspected/seen any of that. If there are no gray jedi present, the balance to this is either a really strong sith power, or more sith numbers. I'd look at the votes for last night's duel with FRAYDO as sith, indicating both Irish and Nodlied, but since FRAYDO is still alive and unflipped, I'm not even 100% sure that this is a good lead.

34 minutes ago, ChopBam said:

Irish, if I was you, and really believed that I got a dark result on Nodlied, I'd be hammering that point home a lot more than you are right now.

Now I'm waiting for Nodlied's counterclaim. If sith were NOT connected at the start, then the whole point of holo-communicators available for everybody would be for the sith to sense each other and then generate a scum doc using the holo-communicators. If this is the case, it removes Nodlied's sense alibi. Cat5 and I both saw him use sense and we reported it at nearly the exact same time right at day start, so that part is not in question. But if he was seeking out his partner...

And quite possibly sith would more easily bus each other because they're not in contact/cluessless.... hmmm....

7 hours ago, Retaliation said:

##vote sith Irish

[Vote Counted] Retaliation voted TheIrishman to be the Sith in the Duel!

6 hours ago, OrangeP47 said:

##vote champion OrangeP47

##vote sith TheIrishman

[Vote Counted] OrangeP47 voted OrangeP47 to be the Champion in the Duel!

[Vote Counted] OrangeP47 voted TheIrishman to be the Sith in the Duel!

6 hours ago, Sunflower said:

##vote Sith Irish

[Vote Counted] Sunflower voted TheIrishman to be the Sith in the Duel!

5 hours ago, Retaliation said:

##vote champion Nodlied

[Vote Counted] Retaliation voted Nodlied to be the Champion in the Duel!

4 hours ago, Sunflower said:

##vote Champion Nodlied.

[Vote Counted] Sunflower voted Nodlied to be the Champion in the Duel!

3 hours ago, FRAYDO said:

##vote Champion Nodlied

##vote Sith TheIrishman

[Vote Counted] FRAYDO voted Nodlied to be the Champion in the Duel!

[Vote Counted] FRAYDO voted TheIrishman to be the Sith in the Duel!

QuJCtA5.png

Oh wow. I just realized... Irish *has* to be lying. Sense Force should have cost 10 FP right? And T3 costs 90, and even Irish said himself that he didn't want to have 0 FP. If that were true, he should have 70 FP, the amount that he ate from my sunflower seeds. But he has 80...

1 hour ago, Sunflower said:

Like literally last Council meeting, Irish was suspicious of Fraydo because he voted me and Orange to duel, saying we were very likely town. And now he's ravenously chewing on sunflower seeds without my consent? It just doesn't add up for me.

Again, you were my choice because of the 3 options, you were the most likely Scum if there is an extra one. I already said, I wasn't certain. Unless it's FRAYDO and he actually did corrupt Voe N1, and corrupting does costs 10 FP, then Nodlied's partner should be you. Like previously said, all arguments were pretty shaky, so I went with what felt more right than others.

Irish stole Sunflower's force points last night. Hard claimed that he got a "dark" result with sense on Nodlied last night. Previously, Nodlied had used sense on Irish and gotten a light result. Why would a dark player use sense? Why would Irish invent a dark result on Nodlied? It's very fishy both ways, so we should get something useful if we put both of them up for a duel.

##vote champion Nodlied

##vote sith TheIrishman

I don't think who gets which vote matters very much except when it comes to 1) who goes first and 2) issuing challenges. Anyone who's alive can correct me if I'm wrong.

23 minutes ago, ChopBam said:

##vote champion Nodlied

##vote sith TheIrishman

[Vote Counted] ChopBam voted Nodlied to be the Champion in the Duel!

[Vote Counted] ChopBam voted TheIrishman to be the Sith in the Duel!

EugBAFS.png

1 hour ago, ChopBam said:

##vote champion Nodlied

##vote sith TheIrishman

I don't think who gets which vote matters very much except when it comes to 1) who goes first and 2) issuing challenges. Anyone who's alive can correct me if I'm wrong.

Someone can't be voted champ twice in a row, but they can be voted sith.  That's a minor detail.

My only apprehension is that maybe sith get a bonus if they kill their fellow sith, and knowing one of them is done for they want to pass along said bonus while also getting a "look, I'm town, because I killed sith" vibe.