[Game Over] Star Wars Mafia: Jedi vs Sith

VERTi60

Just now, VERTi60 said:

He did as it was two attacks on him and there was no rule he should stick with one roll :p

It does make Voe's attack deal less damage on average though since his opponent is more likely to get an "average" result between the two rolls instead of a "low" result from a single roll.

Just now, Shade939 said:

It does make Voe's attack deal less damage on average though since his opponent is more likely to get an "average" result between the two rolls instead of a "low" result from a single roll.

But voe rolls three times and gets to use the best roll.

Just now, Shade939 said:

The goal of this game is to have a duel, not to overpower the sith :p

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

The goal of this game is to have a duel, not to overpower the sith :p

Weeeeeell I'm a strength-intelligence character with 3 won duels (4th combat stance), i guess I should get some bonuses, don't you think? :v

Just now, Shade939 said:

Doesn't change the fact that he'd be dealing "more damage" on average if his opponent only rolled once. :p

That too, I don't get another turn in attacking, just another attack :v You roll once per turn, vertigo, that's why my ability says specifically that it gives me 3 rolls for attack and defence phase :v

##The Saber Swarm (-40 Stam +4d Att) - Change opponent's Stance to ##Defensive. Attack againuntill you run out of Stamina. When rolling 10 during Attack, gain +40 Stam.

It doesn't say "gain another attack turn", like

##Disarming Slash (-10 Stam +1d Att) - When rolling 10 during Attack, you will disarm your opponent, granting you extra attack round.

On 1/17/2018 at 6:19 AM, VERTi60 said:

Every time you are attacking or defending, you are also rolling a dice (from 0-10), the dice will ultimately multiply your result. If you roll 0 you will miss, if you roll 10 you will achieve a critical hit. Critical hits can change the outcome of the turn pretty quickly. Dice values will be determined by RAND() function in my tracker.

So it's either Orange gets two rolls and i get 2x3 rolls, or Orange gets 1 roll and I get 1x3 rolls.

Can't be that he gets 2x1 and i get 1x3 :v We need to re-do that turn!

Just now, Voe said:

So it's either Orange gets two rolls and i get 2x3 rolls, or Orange gets 1 roll and I get 1x3 rolls.

Can't be that he gets 2x1 and i get 1x3 :v We need to re-do that turn!

I will point out, that even with how it's currently set up in total you managed to deal 198 damage with your attacks. On average your opponent should be blocking 90-100 damage. So Orange is only above the average result by 10 points in this case, so it's not really that unfair even if you would have dealt even more damage with a different ruling.

Just now, VERTi60 said:

Tbh that combo is incredibly dangerous if he would have rolled 10, that way he would have saved Stam by 40 points and thus could attack 3 times total with a 141x3 Dmg..

Heyyyyyyy why didn't i get two separate rolls when orange got them D:

You still have time to correct your mistake!

Just now, Voe said:

Heyyyyyyy why didn't i get two separate rolls when orange got them D:

You still have time to correct your mistake!

There will be a Lightsaber tournament where you can shine again. I mean not that you haven't done so much damage already :D

(by damage I mean flying Jedi parts)

(sith parts too)

3 minutes ago, VERTi60 said:

There will be a Lightsaber tournament where you can shine again. I mean not that you haven't done so much damage already :D

(by damage I mean flying Jedi parts)

(sith parts too)

Can't wait :v

That'll be this weekend right? I'll be available for most of Saturday, but not Saturday night or Sunday, so I might sit out on it depending on rules and when duels happen. In the meantime, it looks like traditional CYOR won the poll (still have till Friday to confirm), so you guys can start PMing me your role choices and whatnot if you have them in mind already.

Edit: Sorry if this sounds like I'm rushing to host, I just have a relatively hectic few days coming up but want to potentially start the game on March 2.