[GAME OVER] CYOR III

Jeod

Just now, TheIrishman said:

Alright, explain your ability before I guess, because Third Party is generally considered Hostile and only in a few rare cases (CYOR I is the only I can think of and that wasn't intentional) can they win with Town. At first I thought I knew what you were but now you're talking about needing 4 days of Town being alive?

My victory condition isn't contingent on my character being alive, so I can simply let Town eliminate me after I've achieved my objective.

Just now, Shade939 said:

My victory condition isn't contingent on my character being alive, so I can simply let Town eliminate me after I've achieved my objective.

So I think that proves you're not what I thought you were at first. Now we're down to 2 possibilities, 1 Town-ish, 1 more Hostile.

So I think that proves you're not what I thought you were at first. Now we're down to 2 possibilities, 1 Town-ish, 1 more Hostile.

You should probably ask yourself why you basically have a friendly TP role in this game to town?

Would you mind letting us know what your victory condition is? 

Just now, Shade939 said:

Basically, I'm claiming to be a TP role that actually has more to gain from trying to work with town than against them...

Interesting, usually you'd be set at neutral if you have the option to choose between Town or Scum.

Would you mind letting us know what your victory condition is? 

Interesting, usually you'd be set at neutral if you have the option to choose between Town or Scum.

First of all, I'm Victor Frankenstein.

My victory condition is to gather four corpses, and then have my abomination kill two players.

Only problem is I can't actually gather Mafia corpses, but there isn't anything preventing me from killing them for my victory condition.

Depending on how many mafia/neutral players are in game I might be forced to kill off some town members, but I would have to do so in a way that prevents the game from ending before I could win.

3 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

First of all, I'm Victor Frankenstein.

My victory condition is to gather four corpses, and then have my abomination kill two players.

Only problem is I can't actually gather Mafia corpses, but there isn't anything preventing me from killing them for my victory condition.

Depending on how many mafia/neutral players are in game I might be forced to kill off some town members, but I would have to do so in a way that prevents the game from ending before I could win.

Ummm... so you're saying that even if we go along with your plan, there's no way we can trust you to not just stab us in the back for your grand corpse parade? That's not creepy at all. :(

Just now, Sunflower said:

Ummm... so you're saying that even if we go along with your plan, there's no way we can trust you to not just stab us in the back for your grand corpse parade? That's not creepy at all. :(

If I wanted to stab you in the back do you think I would have taken the necessary step of revealing all of this information?

Just now, Category 5 Hurricane said:

I still have a contradiction to solve with you, Shade.

There are still too many actions taken on you.

We have TheIrishman's Possession/Roleblock combo, and we have ChopBam's pie. You also at one point claimed two "town" actions.

Were those actions, or items?

How would I know? All I received was the generic PM description for when someone targets you with an obvious night action.

Well, I'm operating under the assumption, which may be incorrect, that items aren't just extra actions. Therefore, if another action was taken on you, it would either need to be an item passed to you, or a contradiction.

Care to explain your reasoning behind this, because you seem to be leaving out one key fact that actually allows this argument to make sense?

Because I know exactly the number of people who actually visited you, and that number was 2. 3 if you count me, but my action doesn't do anything to the person I visit.

So, would you say you were stalking me then?

Because I know exactly the number of people who actually visited you, and that number was 2. 3 if you count me, but my action doesn't do anything to the person I visit.

Wait. Can I get a chart on this?  That means Irish, You, and ChopBam, right?

You might come up with that scheme if you're actually mafia and were roleblocked and that's why there wasn't a NK and you've been desperately trying to find a way out for over a day.

Irish literally saw the action I had used that night though...

I can confirm that his ability is indeed "gather corpse." My first thought was that Shade was a Body Snatcher, which is usually Town oriented unless they snatch up a Scum body. Then I thought of the possibly Scummy ability of stealing all the items on a dead body. My last thought was like what a player previously had where they could investigate dead bodies to find the cause of death or past actions.

I was getting ready to counterclaim Chop or yourself but to no avail. I'd rather you didn't kill the neutral player though, granted I've killed you twice before. Oh I should mention that the "virus" isn't related to anything scary, it just prevents people the infected from killing me. It's also my passive to spread it to a random player.

Cat5, I can't RB Mafia...at least, when they're trying to NK.

I'll start on the chart, Orange.

So, at one point you claimed 5 different things happened to you. I asked if some of those things could be combined into one action, because I already knew that you had only two visitors. You now currently suggest that 3 different things happened, but still only have 2 visitors. So unless you think some sort of town action can evade my watcher action, I want to know why you have too many actions taken against you.

So, at one point you claimed 5 different things happened to you. I asked if some of those things could be combined into one action, because I already knew that you had only two visitors. You now currently suggest that 3 different things happened, but still only have 2 visitors. So unless you think some sort of town action can evade my watcher action, I want to know why you have too many actions taken against you.

Unfortunately for you, apparently your ability isn't as stealthy as you think it is...