[GAME OVER] CYOR III

Jeod

Just now, ChopBam said:

If this was still BHP there's no way you could do that. My post count would be well above 10,000 by now...

Contrary to popular belief, I had an account over there, a LONG time ago, so long that I don't remember the name I went under back in those days.  Granted, I probably had like 200 posts at much, but the addition would be slightly dented at least :p

Just now, Shade939 said:

By the time they do something more than half of the players in game could die to them...

I am concerned about this.

Just now, Shade939 said:

By the time they do something more than half of the players in game could die to them...

Nah they're only intended to cause tasty goodness. Oh yeah I can also pass items through the pies.

Just now, ChopBam said:

Nah they're only intended to cause tasty goodness. Oh yeah I can also pass items through the pies.

Considering that you decided to target me the second night, I don't think that's what they do...

32 minutes ago, ChopBam said:

Ah, screw it.

##pie Killing_You

Pick a flavor!

ChopBam throws a pie at Killing_You! It's pie flavor!

Nothing important happened other than Killing_You getting a pie thrown in his face. Some of it got on Retaliation, too.

Just now, Retaliation said:

In july crisis mafia, killing you said he was neutral, so “we” blew him up (he also wasn’t neutral).

I am very disappointed in the lack of acknowledgement of my shade pun.

For some reason, that post isn't actually appearing in this thread despite the fact I can find it in your post history still?

Just now, Shade939 said:

For some reason, that post isn't actually appearing in this thread despite the fact I can find it in your post history still?

I remember it bugging out a bit when I posted it. Might have been removed because it wasn’t game relevant either.

I think he’s refraining from voting me because he doesn’t want my blood on his hands.

Honestly, he's been a bit too quick to remove his vote form you before you've actually given an adequate defense.

The bigger thing is he was fine with the tie vote on me and FRAYDO, but not just straight up lynching me.

He's also overly stressed trying to get players lynched on several arguments that completely ignore publicly known information in order to try and make these arguments.

Since we seem to be making progress here...

Do any of you happen to know Dark Angel Librarians specialize in psychic interrogation?

You're out of luck there, I'm not actually a town player after all and WH40K is a big universe, so even if I know the back story of the Dark Angels and their main character, I'm not going to know every character they have. :p

1 minute ago, Retaliation said:

I actually have no time so I’ll just flat out say it.

I’m a (role)cop.

Again.

Because you lynched me last time I was one.

K next time I'll throw donuts instead of pies.

Reminder post:

Current Vote Count

Category 5 Hurricane voted no one

ChopBam voted no one

Killing You voted Retaliation

Nodlied voted no one

OrangeP47 voted no one

Retaliation voted [BLOCKED]

Shade939 voted [BLOCKED]

Sunflower voted no one

TheIrishMan voted no one

Retaliation has majority. ~2 hours and 10 minutes to hammer.