[GAME OVER] CYOR III

Jeod

8 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

Has it been considered Irish was killed due to his potential to become an unkillable roleblocker?

You know, when you put it like that Scum actually do have a fairly decent reason to kill him, if they can't target him at night only option would be to eliminate him with the day vote, which isn't going to go over well for them if those are the last two players alive in game.

Damn, I should have told him to pass it. While I thought TheIrishman's rolecop/roleblock combo put him at risk of being killed, I thought either Sunflower or Retaliation would be bigger targets, presuming at least one of them is town. My item is out of play now, which is a shame.

Shade saying that "I didn't do it, town must have" sure sounds like we're actually looking at a mafia player, not a Third Party. If he was Third Party, what reason would he have to think that scum wouldn't kill him?

3 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Damn, I should have told him to pass it. While I thought TheIrishman's rolecop/roleblock combo put him at risk of being killed, I thought either Sunflower or Retaliation would be bigger targets, presuming at least one of them is town. My item is out of play now, which is a shame.

Shade saying that "I didn't do it, town must have" sure sounds like we're actually looking at a mafia player, not a Third Party. If he was Third Party, what reason would he have to think that scum wouldn't kill him?

The question is what do scum gain from killing me at night as third party vs. killing off anyone else in game?

9 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Just now, Killing_You said:

He was probably referring to Irish being a likely scum target due to being a bus driver with an indirect cop ability (since he said it would fail with kills).

Not the best idea to switch who you're talking about mid comment without actually indicating that you've switched the person your referring to.

I can't control how fast you read my text, so instead of trying to type slowly for clarity, I'm just gonna have to ask you to read it slowly. Ok?

If AUM is Third Party and sees TheIrishman die and didn't do the kill himself, how is it logical for AUM to think that Town made the kill, and not the Scum team.

Just now, Category 5 Hurricane said:

I can't control how fast you read my text, so instead of trying to type slowly for clarity, I'm just gonna have to ask you to read it slowly. Ok?

If AUM is Third Party and sees TheIrishman die and didn't do the kill himself, how is it logical for AUM to think that Town made the kill, and not the Scum team.

Because he used your backup drive, because ChopBam is actually a jester, because some town player didn't trust Irish after the last two games so they wanted to kill him just to make certain he wasn't lying about being neutral.

But mostly is you overlook the fact that Irish's ability also lets him function as a role cop.

Alternate-Universe Man, I'm going to have to remind you that your intial claim that town killed him came before you knew he had my backup drive (which doesn't add risk to the player who has it. It's a backup. What do you think it does, AUM?) and that it's foolish to think that town would do a NK while the scum team does not, no matter what you think ChopBam's GM-confirmed role is.

I'll also point out that, in this universe, you will see that I did not overlook Irish's ability to function as a role cop. That's WHY I think scum were likely to kill him.

Alternate-Universe Man, I'm going to have to remind you that your intial claim that town killed him came before you knew he had my backup drive (which doesn't add risk to the player who has it. It's a backup. What do you think it does, AUM?) and that it's foolish to think that town would do a NK while the scum team does not, no matter what you think ChopBam's GM-confirmed role is.

I'll also point out that, in this universe, you will see that I did not overlook Irish's ability to function as a role cop. That's WHY I think scum were likely to kill him.

You know, I actually picked up FRAYDO's mirror from his dead body, so I can't actually do anything for the rest of the game anyways, so go ahead and lynch me, I have no reason to not help scum out by providing them with an easy lynch today.

Honestly, looking back, the idea that Shade is Mafia seems much more plausible.

4 hours ago, Shade939 said:

Also Irish, I was in no way responsible for your death so it was probably a town player who didn't quiet buy your neutral claim.

This was the first daypost. Out of nowhere, without provocation, attempting to draw attention away from himself and put forth the idea that town had a vig without any evidence whatsoever.

4 hours ago, Shade939 said:

If I had to guess, ChopBam probably was actually a jester role so he used his ability after getting lynched to kill you.

Building off of this, he builds off of yesterday's discussion of the possibility of a jester to try and put some focus on Chopbam. Again, out of nowhere, and again, without evidence. Both of these arguments are far more complex than "mafia killed a neutral because they didn't like what he could do."

3 hours ago, Shade939 said:

So it would, which means you need to start looking into alternative theories as to why mafia didn't' kill anyone again. Plus figure out if anyone blocked Retaliation again of course.

And here he goes acting as if he knows it wasn't Mafia. Heck, he seems resistant to the idea that Mafia made the kill, going to any lengths possible to dismiss the idea until he essentially argued himself into a corner. And, of course, he throws a little bit of shade at Retaliation, probably hoping that I'd continue my line of reasoning from yesterday. To be fair, if I hadn't stalked Retaliation, I'd probably be continuing this line of reasoning.

Oh, and what was your win condition, again?

On 3/6/2018 at 12:50 AM, Shade939 said:

My victory condition is to gather four corpses, and have my abomination kill two players.

He needs to kill to win. This makes him a hostile, which means we need to kill him to win. This is by his own admission.

SO either he's a mafia member clumsily disguising himself as Third Party, or he's just a clumsy TP.

##vote Shade

Man, I wish I had the materials on hand to make a Phoenix-Wright-style page of evidence full of incriminating evidence.

6 in. Knife - Found in Shade's room. Covered in the victim's blood with Shade's prints on it.

Autopsy report. - Victim's wound is 6 in. deep, knife shaped

Confession - Shade literally said he kills people.

I could take it entirely the other direction and say "Well, if Shade is Mafia AND he didn't do the NK AND he knows nobody on their team did the NK, he might know that town did the kill" which would explain why you are so insistent that such a thing occurred.

As opposed to someone assuming that Scum had to have made the NK after they didn't make a NK day 1?

Just now, Shade939 said:

You remember that I'm TP and your threatening to kill me...

...So? Per the win condition:

On 3/6/2018 at 6:16 AM, Jeod said:

CLARIFICATION:

Town must eliminate all hostile parties. Again, hostile is defined as an alignment with a killing action or potential for a killing action, and/or has a win condition that contradicts town's objective.

You've admitted to your win condition involving killing two players. By your OWN admission, town needs to kill you to win.

If you're telling the truth, you're anti-town. If you're lying and mafia, you're anti-town. If you're lying and town, you brought this on yourself.