[Danubian Federation Victory] Ausgleich '37

Nodlied

1 minute ago, Jeod said:

So, is your role-specific ability just the double vote?

We can't expect things to be peachy if we still have syndies running around. I've given a proper, logical reason for each of my votes. As for being your teammate, you want civil war and I want reform. But they are tertiary objectives, with our primary goals being status quo winning in the end.

What are you talking about? I already said that my secondary is by any means necessary. I announced I was switching to soft status quo. How exactly is passing a soft status quo policy going to cause a civil war...?

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

Yeah, my inherentness is about votes, hence why I've been so concerned with them.

So, is there any particular reason you seem to have been suggesting the evidence key is too dangerous to just pass around when it appears to be necessary for us to win?

1 minute ago, Jeod said:

So, is there any particular reason you seem to have been suggesting the evidence key is too dangerous to just pass around when it appears to be necessary for us to win?

Because in the hands of the wrong person they could frame anyone for any reason, turning them hostile, then removing them from the game.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

Because in the hands of the wrong person they could frame anyone for any reason, turning them hostile, then removing them from the game.

They obviously could. However, said player would just as obviously exclaim that they'd suddenly become hostile and we would all be hesitant to investigate them. It was never going to be that simple for scum. Besides, according to your own words, it can't be for "any reason" and a search must take place first.

1 minute ago, Jeod said:

They obviously could. However, said player would just as obviously exclaim that they'd suddenly become hostile and we would all be hesitant to investigate them. It was never going to be that simple for scum. Besides, according to your own words, it can't be for "any reason" and a search must take place first.

Skilled scum could pull it off.

Technically, you CAN specify any reason, I just don't know if it'll work :p I've had better things to do than try.

Just now, Retaliation said:

From what I understand there are two ways to make someone hostile. Push a case and framing them. One requires evidence.

A player should also becomes hostile by their own actions, because otherwise we'd have to use an evidence key to find scum which is far too restrictive.

Just now, Shade939 said:

A player should also becomes hostile by their own actions, because otherwise we'd have to use an evidence key to find scum which is far too restrictive.

Yeah, I'd assume killing makes someone hostile.  The functions of the evidence base might actually be intended as a tie breaker for our SQ vs Pluralism debate, a feature I'm sure some people are frustrated at me for not using :p

Just now, Shade939 said:

So you can use your crowbar to steal the gun for yourself?

I'm still Suspicious and probably always will be. If we can nominate Nobody, I'll use the walkietalkie to establish a masonry as proof that I didn't use the crowbar to make a steal.

1 minute ago, Retaliation said:

There's no way to stop him unfortunately. It's likely crowbar wins out over everything based on how I stole sun's typewriter.

Look, if I had ill intent, I'd have taken the cane before you could get to it.

Just now, Sunflower said:

I wish I could explain this whole Irish/Orange kerfuffle because I so want to investigate Jeod.

You're not thinking clearly with this one.

1 minute ago, Sunflower said:

I wish I could explain this whole Irish/Orange kerfuffle because I so want to investigate Jeod.

If I'm wrong, I'm going with someone has a cardboard cutout of Irish :v

But really, even in addition to what I've said, he's uninvestigated, was on people's shortlist, etc.

Just now, Jeod said:

Look, if I had ill intent, I'd have taken the cane before you could get to it.

You're not thinking clearly with this one.

I am thinking very clearly. We would have passed 3 status quo policies if it wasn't for you. I don't understand why you're so opposed to passing your own objective.

Just now, Sunflower said:

I am thinking very clearly. We would have passed 3 status quo policies if it wasn't for you. I don't understand why you're so opposed to passing your own objective.

Because there's a more pressing threat in abolishment.

6 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

I want to again put forward shade for nomination

##votenominate Shade

I think he's sufficiently demonstrated his claims.

##votenominate Shade

Sure, I can defend the gun far more effectively than anyone else in game. And it's going to create some rather obvious problems if we just leave it sitting in the vault the entire time.

Just now, Nodlied said:

Just a small heads-up. You lads will get your new cvc once I'm awake enough not to mess up. :v

(So about 8-10 hours. I don't expect more posts past US bedtime)

We went until like 2 am central one time recently :p :v

2 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

##votenominate Shade

Sure, I can defend the gun far more effectively than anyone else in game. And it's going to create some rather obvious problems if we just leave it sitting in the vault the entire time.

After your call to order, I don't doubt your authenticity. What I do doubt is your cognitive ability to not shoot that thing willy-nilly and make yourself hostile.

Just now, Jeod said:

After your call to order, I don't doubt your authenticity. What I do doubt is your cognitive ability to not shoot that thing willy-nilly and make yourself hostile.

Considering that would lower stability and drastically increase the odds of me being killed...