[Danubian Federation Victory] Ausgleich '37

Nodlied

Alright, since we're going this route. What do I get to prevent me from shooting someone? If you guys want to take both my bulletproof and gun away then I better damn well get something in return. Crowbar and a nomination would work well, but I'm open to offers.

2 minutes ago, TheIrishman said:

Alright, since we're going this route. What do I get to prevent me from shooting someone? If you guys want to take both my bulletproof and gun away then I better damn well get something in return. Crowbar and a nomination would work well, but I'm open to offers.

If it's time you're after I'm open to investigating Category 5 today to verify his story of stolen identity. His investigation result should be interesting if he's telling the truth. But what would you do with your additional night in order to prove your innocence?

7 minutes ago, TheIrishman said:

Also, what makes you so sure that you can even shoot someone? You get it wrong, you turn hostile and you're out of the game as well as a friendly.

13 minutes ago, TheIrishman said:

Investigating cat5 would help. He's claimed suspicious and if a NK happens while he's jailed then it'd eliminate 2 potential suspects. I'll talk more later. Gf

How does a NK happening while Category 5 is jailed eliminate 2 potential suspects?

Just now, Shade939 said:

How does a NK happening while Category 5 is jailed eliminate 2 potential suspects?

Mggh, I really need to take about put about a second more thought into these statements before I make these post...

12 hours ago, Killing_You said:

##investigate TheIrishMan

12 hours ago, Shade939 said:

##VoteInvestigate  TheIrishman

12 hours ago, OrangeP47 said:

10 hours ago, Jeod said:

##nominate Nobody

10 hours ago, Retaliation said:

##votenominate Shade

9 hours ago, Shade939 said:

##votenominate Shade

AgZ5PNb.png

17 hours ago, Jeod said:

Also, what makes you so sure that you can even shoot someone? You get it wrong, you turn hostile and you're out of the game as well as a friendly.

Statistically speaking, there's a 1/7 chance that'd I'd hit Scum. If we eliminate Sunflower, Shade, and KY from that list, there's a 25% chance (if there's only 1 Scum left). Sadly, of the 4 suspects left, I can only kill you and Retaliation.

16 hours ago, Retaliation said:

These threats to not strike me as particularly town. Or well thought out.

Of course it's not well thought out, my initial plan was to just shoot without negotiating.

16 hours ago, Shade939 said:

Considering iLTS was more than likely killed by his fellow scum, they shouldn't be communicating with each other which puts the minimum number at three in mind.

I figured it was an SK/assassin who killed him after Shade's claim about someone trying to kill the monarchy. So yeah, I'm assuming there are only 2 Scum left.

Just now, Category 5 Hurricane said:

TheIrishman, you said you placed a trap on Jeod. Didn't you already place a trap on Jeod? If so, wouldn't that mean you'd hit yourself?

Jeod, speaking of these traps, if you've been targeting yourself, shouldn't you also be getting hit by these traps?

I already said that I didn't get a notification of success when I initially placed a trap on Jeod. And I already confirmed with Nodlied and mentioned that my traps do not last more than the initial night. And that is a good point...did you really target yourself Jeod?

If you guys really thought I was Scum, negotiating was pointless. Anything after me being investigated would become empty promises because you think I'd pop up Hostile. And btw, I should be able to kill both Jeod and Retaliation. Afterall, it only costs 1PP to shoot, which would up the chances of me killing Scum to 50%.

4 minutes ago, TheIrishman said:

If you guys really thought I was Scum, negotiating was pointless. Anything after me being investigated would become empty promises because you think I'd pop up Hostile. And btw, I should be able to kill both Jeod and Retaliation. Afterall, it only costs 1PP to shoot, which would up the chances of me killing Scum to 50%.

I'm the one who called it, and if you've been paying attention, I'm not negotiating :v

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

I'm the one who called it, and if you've been paying attention, I'm not negotiating :v

Only because you know I can't kill you >.> I can still get rid of Retaliation and Killing you so Status Quo outnumbers Pluralism :b I am Status Quo afterall and it is my goal.

Just now, Shade939 said:

Does Irish's trap even trigger if you target yourself?

I would expect it to.

Just now, Shade939 said:

No, no you wouldn't, your trap only triggers if someone visits your target correct?

It says if anyone visits the target, so I believe that would include themselves. I mean, I was somehow hit with my own trap, so there must be a way it's possible. It's either by being forced to visit myself or by having my trap reflected back at me.

Just now, TheIrishman said:

It says if anyone visits the target, so I believe that would include themselves. I mean, I was somehow hit with my own trap, so there must be a way it's possible. It's either by being forced to visit myself or by having my trap reflected back at me.

Or targeting the player you trapped with another ability. :v

Oh actually, I can kill 3 people thanks to Sunflower, but sadly I'm hesitant to kill KY and definitely won't kill Sunflower.

As for investigations, Orange, Category 5, Retaliation, or Jeod would be fine. Initially I didn't suspect Jeod much but he should've been hit with my trap if he actually targeted himself.

##Investigate Category 5

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

Or targeting the player you trapped with another ability. :v

I don't have another ability so no.

1 minute ago, TheIrishman said:

Oh actually, I can kill 3 people thanks to Sunflower, but sadly I'm hesitant to kill KY and definitely won't kill Sunflower.

As for investigations, Orange, Category 5, Retaliation, or Jeod would be fine. Initially I didn't suspect Jeod much but he should've been hit with my trap if he actually targeted himself.

##Investigate Category 5

I don't have another ability so no.

You know, if you weren't scum you should have been focusing on Orange right now, the player claiming he saw you use an action called kill last night...

Just now, Shade939 said:

You know, if you weren't scum you should have been focusing on Orange right now, the player claiming he saw you use an action called kill last night...

It's a toss between him and Category 5. If cat5 is lying about his identity being stolen, then he's the most likely suspect for tampering with Orange's action. I still don't like the idea of Scum starting with the Evidence Base Key which further pushes me towards Cat5 instead.