[Danubian Federation Victory] Ausgleich '37

Nodlied

Just now, Shade939 said:

Except for I've already provided more than enough examples of being in a masonry with FRAYDO, to make that an impossibility.

Agreeing with Orange? I haven't seen any information that we didn't already know or information that could be proven that we didn't know.

1 minute ago, TheIrishman said:

##Shoot Killing_You

The entire day so far has been less about politics than it has been about accusations and other fights within the group of negotiators. Finally, TheIrishman has had enough and he slowly reached for his rifle. He threatened to kill a bunch of people before, but that didn't do anything to quell the situation. Thus as he aimed the group finally noticed what was going on. Before anybody could talk TheIrishman out of his decision or before anybody could seperate TheIrishman from his gun, the man opened fire. With a well aimed shot, the man hit Killing_You right between the eyes.

As Killing_You fell to the ground most of you were about to jump on TheIrishman, who collapsed into his chair, not certain about what he just did. After a short check, you noticed that he no longer had ammunition with him, at least for now. Thus you decided to check Killing_You before you would return to TheIrishman.

Killing_You, also known as Alojzije Stepinac, an Illyrian has been shot!

ihAumAJmuSXtwIfSztSUfAOUudYlIbQZ1XwLDQ7E

After going through his personal documents in his room, you soon discovered that he was aligned to ... National Populism??!?!? cL3wfpc.png. A national populist could have only wanted the entire state to break up and have an independent Illyria, or even unify with the sad state of Serbia to form the laughable dream of Yugoslavia. In any case, his objective was to Abolishment by killing the monarchy as that would surely have led to the collapse of the Empire.

During the night he could check for personal information as well as kill somebody. However, he doesn't appear to have any items, so nothing will be heading to the vault.

By Karl, that's one nasty guy! Your anger turned into happyness as you've managed defeat an enemy of the Empire. The news shocked the population, but in the end, they're more confident then ever that the Empire is able to stand against her enemies!

axv7QfY.png

Less than 23 hours until hammer!

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

Has to be. KY had a different objective from iLTS.

True

Just now, Jeod said:

Likely third party then. I say we investigate Cat5.

Yeah, KY should've been the identity thief but he still showed up as the same guy so probably not which would mean Cat5 was lying.

Retaliation, if Cat5 isn't Scum don't block me tonight. If Scum wants to get rid of the gun they'd attack either me or Jeod. Jeod will most likely protect himself but he might also attempt to steal my gun. If I'm attacked while you're blocking me, I'll die since my Medkit will be deactivated.

If Cat5 ends up as not Scum, Orange or Jeod would be our prime targets (this is on the basis that you're not Scum so you might actually listen to me). I think Orange would be the best one to block.

Just now, Sunflower said:

It's interesting that KY was still suspicious when we investigated him last night. Does that mean he didn't kill FRAYDO/Snipe?

That's a very good question.  It could imply two things.

1) The evidence base is indeed important for labeling someone as hostile

2) There's another killer.

2 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

Also, on a fun note everyone previous cleared by KY is no longer cleared...

He targeted me then outed my trap so I'm good.

He targeted Jeod and pointed out that he's the doctor, it looks like that can be called into question now, but I feel like the national populatism puts him into his own separate Scum side, like TP so he wouldn't have anyone to work with so he shouldn't be lying.

Same thing with Sunflower, except she's clear for being in jail during the NK.

16 minutes ago, TheIrishman said:

Retaliation, if Cat5 isn't Scum don't block me tonight. If Scum wants to get rid of the gun they'd attack either me or Jeod. Jeod will most likely protect himself but he might also attempt to steal my gun. If I'm attacked while you're blocking me, I'll die since my Medkit will be deactivated.

If Cat5 ends up as not Scum, Orange or Jeod would be our prime targets (this is on the basis that you're not Scum so you might actually listen to me). I think Orange would be the best one to block.

My only demand is you place the gun into the vault then.