[Danubian Federation Victory] Ausgleich '37

Nodlied

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

@TheIrishman, it's probably worth pointing out with the crowbar in play there really isn't anyway for the gun to not wind up in Jeods hands.

Oh, are you upset that I took the evidence key? You still have vault nomination, did you forget that? Or did you just want vault access to get the key?

On 8/1/2018 at 6:51 PM, Shade939 said:

It also occurs to me, but I could really use that Walkie-Talkie if I'm not going to wind up being nothing more than a distraction for Town this entire game.

##VoteNominate Shade939

Oh hey, this was back when FRAYDO was still alive and you were supposedly in a masonry with him. Hm.

6 minutes ago, Jeod said:

Oh, are you upset that I took the evidence key? You still have vault nomination, did you forget that? Or did you just want vault access to get the key?

You know, day votes are very important things.

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

You know, day votes are very important things.

You do realize the chances of you getting me investigated are under 2% right? Another reason I chose to reveal that I had the key, to see who would oppose the entire thing.

Oh, and I didn't mention my results because I was stupid and checked OrangeP47 again thinking maybe the trap caused my action to fail, and it made sense that OrangeP47 was using my vote as his extra one, but no. Just another fail with some added "you stupid head" flavor.

2 hours ago, Shade939 said:

@TheIrishman, it's probably worth pointing out with the crowbar in play there really isn't anyway for the gun to not wind up in Jeods hands.

According to Retaliation, he has to know the name of the item to specifically grab it, otherwise it's random. The name isn't Gun or Rifle. Good luck guessing the model. Either way, he can't use the key, the protection, and the crowbar all at once.

2 hours ago, Jeod said:

If you want to drop everything we've learned and have yet to solve, go ahead and try to start a train. If it ends up working, the other pro-empire players deserve the loss.

Says the person that wants to investigate one of the pro-empire players. It's like you forgot that your only "partners" are Sunflower and me.

Hey, Orange, did you ever mention what FRAYDO did on the 4th night? He targeted Cat5, but what did he find out?

Just now, TheIrishman said:

Hey, Orange, did you ever mention what FRAYDO did on the 4th night? He targeted Cat5, but what did he find out?

He was basically blocked by Category 5 it sounded like when he targeted him, so it doesn't say what he specifically did.

3 minutes ago, TheIrishman said:

According to Retaliation, he has to know the name of the item to specifically grab it, otherwise it's random. The name isn't Gun or Rifle. Good luck guessing the model. Either way, he can't use the key, the protection, and the crowbar all at once.

I'm fairly certain that gun would be sufficient. 

On 8/5/2018 at 5:46 PM, OrangeP47 said:

Okay, so here's the update.  N3 Fraydo checked Cat 5's actions, it says results inconclusive and "it's not something we've seen before".

Also yes Shade, I have an action that's red colored, so it made sense to me.  I've not used it however, and don't intend to unless I really have to.

7 hours ago, Retaliation said:

Hey cat5, are you third party? It has implications for player balance if you are.

No. As far as I understand things, we're Sunflower/Jeod/TheIrishman vs OrangeP47/you/me with Shade as a potential tie breaker, and then I frankly have lost track on who's reform/civilwar at this point with the number of people who have voted against their claimed win condition. It may be less balanced than that, because unless Shade has my vote, someone from the Status Quo side has it, so the best we can manage could be 4v3.

6 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

No. As far as I understand things, we're Sunflower/Jeod/TheIrishman vs OrangeP47/you/me with Shade as a potential tie breaker, and then I frankly have lost track on who's reform/civilwar at this point with the number of people who have voted against their claimed win condition. It may be less balanced than that, because unless Shade has my vote, someone from the Status Quo side has it, so the best we can manage could be 4v3.

That's if there are no abolishment left, and since Irish has a kill action, I'm inclined to believe that one of the pluralism members has your vote and once you get it back you'll be SQ. Perhaps wishful thinking.

I think it's best that our tyrannical "monarch" doesn't have access to a gun. I also think it benefits us more to investigate Category 5 otherwise we'll spend the whole of tomorrow debating on him just as we did today. Retaliation can use his cane to roleblock TheIrishMan to ensure no kills from him. OrangeP47 can use whatever he found to push a case on Irish for tomorrow unless we find new intel.

##investigate Category 5

I'm not scum. One, I was locked up when Snipe was killed. Two, I suggested that Irish shoot KY. At that point bussing my partner would have been a terrible play since it led straight into this current situation. Three, I've had ample opportunity to use this crowbar to steal things from other players and yet the only thing I've taken with it is the evidence key. Four, Shade, you have yet to explain why you wanted a masonry-starting walkietalkie when you already had an ongoing masonry with FRAYDO at the time.

5 minutes ago, Jeod said:

I think it's best that our tyrannical "monarch" doesn't have access to a gun. I also think it benefits us more to investigate Category 5 otherwise we'll spend the whole of tomorrow debating on him just as we did today. Retaliation can use his cane to roleblock TheIrishMan to ensure no kills from him. OrangeP47 can use whatever he found to push a case on Irish for tomorrow unless we find new intel.

##investigate Category 5

I'm not scum. One, I was locked up when Snipe was killed. Two, I suggested that Irish shoot KY. At that point bussing my partner would have been a terrible play since it led straight into this current situation. Three, I've had ample opportunity to use this crowbar to steal things from other players and yet the only thing I've taken with it is the evidence key. Four, Shade, you have yet to explain why you wanted a masonry-starting walkietalkie when you already had an ongoing masonry with FRAYDO at the time.

No, we investigated you before ilTS died...

2 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

No, we investigated you before ilTS died...

Correct, my bad. Snipe was killed the same night I entered the vault and took the crowbar. So that's one of my actions accounted for, the other being ##protect.

3 minutes ago, Jeod said:

Correct, my bad. Snipe was killed the same night I entered the vault and took the crowbar. So that's one of my actions accounted for, the other being ##protect.

Do you have any proof that you can protect players? Besides Killing_You?

3 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

Do you have any proof that you can protect players? Besides Killing_You?

Well, Orange could check his N1 PM and see if there were any notes of my visit, but other than that no. Think about what you're asking.